Sign in to follow this  
Dn540

E39 540i/6

Anyone on facebook seen this car? Spotted it on "South Island Euro Buy/Sell/Swap/Parts Etc"

For $5,500 seems cheap if it's just the clutch that needs done?

I was tempted but luckily I'm out of money haha.

post-51475-0-76711500-1441920280.png

• Like 3

I'm trying to contact him now, i was contemplating spending that much to convert my motorsport...

On this subject does anyone here use these facebook sale pages? I'm over 40 so don't really get the younger peoples need to tell other people about what they're doing etc but am concerned I might be missing out on a nice manual BMW...

• Like 1

On this subject does anyone here use these facebook sale pages? I'm over 40 so don't really get the younger peoples need to tell other people about what they're doing etc but am concerned I might be missing out on a nice manual BMW...

I got my e28 off the BMW buy and sell page, tends to be better than trademe on price and variety Edited by eliongater

There are a lot more deals and variety to be had, but there's also a ridiculous amount of retardation on there. There's a lot of the "my bmws crapped out how do I RB it", if you can read past those posts there's no problem. I find there's a larger audience on FB than forums these days which is a shame as I like forum based info. Get the best of both worlds though I suppose!

• Like 2

Mmm. Just did quick fb search for bmw for sale. Is there a nz only 'channel' or do you get all locations? Sorry - fb noob here.

Mmm. Just did quick fb search for bmw for sale. Is there a nz only 'channel' or do you get all locations? Sorry - fb noob here.

"Bmw nz parts/classifieds" is the main one I use, try that out

I don't even bother listing stuff on trademe (or here for that matter) any more.

• Like 1