Sign in to follow this  
finishnz

FS: Black BMW 328i AC Schnitzer For Sale - LOW KMS

Hi Everyone, am new to the forums but I need some extra help selling my car so posting here as Trademe isn't working for me.

Here is the lnk to my trademe ad: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=971370693

Here are the details posted again.

***Price has been dropped to sell, need this vehicle gone. All Offers Considered***

LOW KMS: 103k

Very well looked after BMW Motorsport Spec 328i.

I have serviced every 10000kms with high grade oil and filter which was done professionally, this vehicle has been used primarily as a business car driving to and from meetings in and around the city. I have always garaged the car when not driving it so paint work is in excellent condition.

It was purchased just over three years ago but I am now moving to Canada to live and work so I have to sell it quickly.

Only minor scratches on front bumper and a couple of marks on drivers window tint film.

Here are the current specs.

Motorsport BMW 328i E46 Engine (Chain Driven)
19" BMW 3 series Alloys (In good condition)
Brand New Tyres - fitted two months ago.
Cruise Control
Air Con
Power Windows
Power Steering
Central locking (with BMW key remotes x2)
Interior - German black leather.
Full size spare wheel.

Got new WOF and full service including the following.

- New Air filter

- New Fuel filter

- Full Brake fluid flush

- New Oil filter

- Pennrite Oil Change (Always used high quality oil)

- New windwiper blades

- Replaced blocked windscreen washer pump.

Pics:

410270180.jpg

410270164.jpg

410270214.jpg

410270270.jpg

Edited by finishnz

*waits*

I'm just not even gonna.

GLWS...

• Like 1

In the nicest way possible...

Adding (probably fake) ACS bits to your car doesn't make this any more a Schnitzer than adding an M3 floor mat to a 325i makes it an M3.

See here for genuine ACS E46 http://bimmersport.co.nz/topic/54236-genuine-ac-schnitzer-e46-for-sale/

Not a super experienced BMW owner so you will have to forgive me a little here...

I bought the car with the AC Schnitzer parts on it, I have no idea if they are genuine or not. If they are just parts and its not a genuine AC Schnitzer how can I actually find that out? This is the first BMW I have owned.

I paid 14k for this car 3 1/2 years ago, it has been very well looked after and still has low kms. The price is a reflection of exactly that and the fact I won't be in the country by end of November and need the cash to help me move.

The car I posted in the link above is a genuine ACS car. Your car is 99.9% not an ACS, but more likely a standard 328i non-m that has had some TradeMe bits added to it over the years.

Trademe badges and pedals an AC Schnitzer do not make.
However your trademe price of $8500 is reasonable considering the km and condition of the car, good luck with sale.
FYI the wheels are E46 3 series M3 wheels, not 5 series wheels. Check for BMW Stamping (on the wheel itself) to see if they're replica or not.

Looks a tidy car and priced about right. Personally, I'd remove the ACS exterior badges and not mention any of the ACS bits in the ad. Anyone who knows their bimmers will know it's not a genuine Schnitzer and those that don't won't care. Sell it for what it is, a tidy, relatively low kms 328i that has had regular maintenance. My 10 cents: take photos with a camera not a phone of the things that matter (exterior, engine and interior) and provide info of any service records... The more history the better for any potential buyer.

GLWS

EDIT: I recently sold this Merc A160 (a horrible little car) that I'd bought from a Turners auction for peanuts. The profit all but paid for my E30. I had some 15-20 actual enquiries (not Watchers) just by taking some good pics and providing an accurate description of the vehicle and being up front about the negatives.

post-16586-0-50464600-1445986373.jpg

post-16586-0-55006500-1445986406.jpg

post-16586-0-21687500-1445986421.jpg

Edited by jeffbebe
  • Like 3

the wheels wont be genuine e46 m3 wheels as the wheels look to be square 8" or 8.5" at most not the staggered low offset rears its supposed to have.

also, cant be sure as photos dont show the rear bumper or interior lining but the front bumper is definitely a motorosport bumper. (tech 1 style which are on the prefacelift 3 series like this example)

Its NZ New and according to the options list its a true motorsport spec. A pretty decent car other than the wheels and ACS stuff

VIN long WBAAN52010NB31313 blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif Type code AN52 blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif Type 328I (EUR) blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif Dev. series E46 (4) blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif Line 3 blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif Body type LIM blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif Steering RL blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif Door count 4 blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif Engine M52/TU blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif Cubical capacity 2.80 blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif Power 142 blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif Transmision HECK blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif Gearbox AUT blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif Colour SCHWARZ 2 (668) blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif Upholstery STANDARDLEDER/SCHWARZ (N6SW) blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif Prod. date 2000-02-29 blind.gifblind.gif

blind.gif Order options blind.gif No. Description blind.gif 168 EU2 EXHAUST EMISSIONS NORM blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 204 DRIVE VERSION EXPORT blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 205 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 226 SPORTS SUSPENSION SETTINGS blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 256 SPORT-/MF-STEERING WHEEL/CRUISE CONTROL blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 302 ALARM SYSTEM blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 337 M SPORT PACKAGE blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 431 INTERIOR RR VW MIRROR W AUT ANTI-D blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 438 WOOD TRIM blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 441 SMOKERS PACKAGE blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 459 SEAT ADJUSTM., ELECTR. W. MEMORY blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 481 SPORT SEATS F DRIVER/FRONT PASSENGER blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 508 PARK DISTANCE CONTROL (PDC) blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 534 AUTOMATIC AIR CONDITIONING blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 548 SPEEDOMETER WITH KILOMETER READING blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 661 RADIO BMW BUSINESS blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 672 CD CHANGER BMW FOR 6 CDS blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 715 M AERODYNAMICS PACKAGE blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 760 INDIVIDUAL HIGH-GLOSS SATIN CHROME blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 775 INDIVIDUAL ROOF-LINING ANTHRACITE blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 785 WHITE DIRECTION INDICATOR LIGHTS blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 788 M LT/ALY WHEELS blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 818 MAIN BATTERY SWITCH blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 825 RADIO CONTROL OCEANIA blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 850 ADD FUEL TANK FILLING FOR EXPORT blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 864 OVERSEAS/DEALER DIRECTORY blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 880 ENGLISH / ON-BOARD DOCUMENTATION blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 925 SHIPPING PROTECTION PACKAGE blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 926 SPARE WHEEL blind.gifblind.gif

blind.gif Series options blind.gif No. Description blind.gif 411 WINDOW LIFTS, ELECTRIC blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 473 ARMREST, FRONT blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 520 FOGLIGHTS blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 550 ON-BOARD COMPUTER blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 832 BATTERY IN LUGGAGE COMPARTMENT blind.gifblind.gifblind.gif 853

LANGUAGE VERSION ENGLISH

Its NZ New and according to the options list its a true motorsport spec. A pretty decent car other than the wheels and ACS stuff

Yes, it is definitely motorsport. AC extras is just parts. Athough come to think of it the guy I bought this from never said anything about the AC parts. Probably because as I just found it its not genuine and probably is trademe parts.

Car is still a great deal for the price and I am open to any offers.

Looks a tidy car and priced about right. Personally, I'd remove the ACS exterior badges and not mention any of the ACS bits in the ad. Anyone who knows their bimmers will know it's not a genuine Schnitzer and those that don't won't care. Sell it for what it is, a tidy, relatively low kms 328i that has had regular maintenance. My 10 cents: take photos with a camera not a phone of the things that matter (exterior, engine and interior) and provide info of any service records... The more history the better for any potential buyer.

GLWS

I am going to take your advice and change the listing to represent the positives and actual spec. I'm going to take some better photos too. Thanks!

• Like 3

Just an update, have just got WOF and full service including.

- New Air filter

- New Fuel filter

- Full Brake fluid flush

- New Oil filter

- Pennrite Oil Change (Always used high quality oil)

- New windwiper blades

- Replaced blocked windscreen washer pump.

Everything else passed with flying colours.