Sign in to follow this  
atlantiskiwi

94 M3 NZ new. 17k.. what do we think they're worth?

it's not exactly a pristene time capsule, but appears reasonably tidy and not screwed around with. I'd pay $14k if I had the cash. "supercar" is pushing the envelope a bit, I think.

• Like 1

Haha yeah super comment got a laugh out of me also.

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk

Edited by atlantiskiwi

Looks nice! Not sure about value... but it looks like a better deal than then cheapest M3 on TradeMe: http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-1063334149.htm $500 less and needs a bunch of work.

Edited by TermiPeteNZ

The cheaper one is an Evo, but it is also a converted SMG car.

Those wheels look garish on it. Would probably do wonders to put some E46 Msport wheels or something on. I'd totally take that on as another tidy up project.... if it were about 6 grand cheaper.

The cheaper one is an Evo, but it is also a converted SMG car.

Those wheels look garish on it. Would probably do wonders to put some E46 Msport wheels or something on. I'd totally take that on as another tidy up project.... if it were about 6 grand cheaper.

and I'd buy it when you were done! I was sorely tempted last time, but had no cash. hmmm, I still have no cash, but more available OD #; )

• Like 2

Yeah I looked at the other smg convert also. Wow it needed some work. Absolutely no preventative maintanace Ledalone general maintenance like pads and rotors. That's without starting on the diff leak and vibration, ignition and vanos knock (hopefully it's vanos). Liability that one.

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk