Sign in to follow this  
Carl

The Love Thread

Love the Hate thread

love the 2 new yellow stripes on my belt(and you know *sic loves his too)

love the black eye i got today...just coz it makes me all tough and scrapper looking(and you know the ladies love that ;) )

love motorbikes(in general)

love the mirrored spectra lense on my helmet...looks meca Badass

love the BMW car smell...no matter what you do or smoke in there it still smells BMW fresh - 'majikal loike'

love burbon

love fat daves mad chef stylez :bowdown:

love the frontkick :ph34r:

i love it how girls have sex with each other

as dan said i love the newness of my stripes..

i love the hate thread.

i love making music and the process it takes.

i love pissin people off on the interweb

i love taking photos of angus with his slashed up hand getting stitches.

i love it when martial arts is simplified to such a strange level.

i love badass chicks that rock your face when you dont expect it

Guest Spargo

I love going to maccas at 3am with my flatties and on the way home seeing a taxi that had gone over a 5ft high wall and was perched at 45degrees, with the old guy still in it, saying that he thought it was a "ramp"

Not likely when he had to hop a 2ft curb and go over 10ft of grass to get where he was. I bet he loved us posing beside it for photos.

I love going to maccas at 3am with my flatties and on the way home seeing a taxi that had gone over a 5ft high wall and was perched at 45degrees, with the old guy still in it, saying that he thought it was a "ramp"

Not likely when he had to hop a 2ft curb and go over 10ft of grass to get where he was. I bet he loved us posing beside it for photos.

i love minties moments too

You've got a band Damian? What instrument do you play?

I love the hate thread

I love sober driving for owners of Toyota Hilux Surfs, in Auckland... So much more fun than Dial-A-Driver eh Andrew!

I love that I have a 10 day holiday coming up, and its only costing me 4 days annual leave.

vocals, and general production.. but it has now gone on hold for a while while the main producer sets his sh*t up in the states so we can get back to it soon :D

vocals, and general production.. but it has now gone on hold for a while while the main producer sets his sh*t up in the states so we can get back to it soon :D
Ah nice Damian, wouldn't have thought you'd be a singer.. well, maybe...

"Yo, yo everyone in Hamiltr0n, buy a Honda.. yo, be a ninja, yo, cuz I am a ninja with a honda,

yo"

vocals as in a 'hip hop flow'?

sh*t *****, we be banging out beats like it aint no thang, but a g thang.

nah not really sure how to class our stuff...its all produced via Reason 2 and is a mix of heavy guitar riffs and dirty bass lines, with sub bass lines to give even more depth, alot of synth work gives a subtle play with melody over the tops with interesting compostion and arrangement that we hope gives the listener something to think about and catches the ear. The vocals are of the harder side at times, but more so as effect, they are used to try and give contrast to the music and tell open stories that bring the listener in and form your own opinions on the meaning of the lyrical content, i never like spelling things out directly as it makes it a song im singing to you, not a song you can make your own. I personally like adding myself into other bands songs and finding my own meaning so its what i attempt to do myself.

its two of us (the third guy pulled cause he's a little strange with his studio) and now we are on other sides of the world, so making sh*t is a little difficult, but since its all programed we can still make sh*t the same, just record vox myself at home and send them to him to mix down and master into the tracks.

nah not really sure how to class our stuff...its all produced via Reason 2 and is a mix of heavy guitar riffs and dirty bass lines, with sub bass lines to give even more depth, alot of synth work gives a subtle play with melody over the tops with interesting compostion and arrangement that we hope gives the listener something to think about and catches the ear. The vocals are of the harder side at times, but more so as effect, they are used to try and give contrast to the music and tell open stories that bring the listener in and form your own opinions on the meaning of the lyrical content, i never like spelling things out directly as it makes it a song im singing to you, not a song you can make your own. I personally like adding myself into other bands songs and finding my own meaning so its what i attempt to do myself.

its two of us (the third guy pulled cause he's a little strange with his studio) and now we are on other sides of the world, so making sh*t is a little difficult, but since its all programed we can still make sh*t the same, just record vox myself at home and send them to him to mix down and master into the tracks.

Damian have you got a link to a some of your stuff? Sounds awright....

Heavy guitar riffs = win. Do you have synth drums or what...?

we havent released anything yet, sorry

all still beng worked on (albeit very slowly) yep the entire thing bar vox are synth. except if you are aware of reason 2 then you will know the authenticity you can get, ie full real samples, just you get alot more options and flexibility with construction.

send me the RNS for a remix.

haha ill keep it in mind

we havent released anything yet, sorry

all still beng worked on (albeit very slowly) yep the entire thing bar vox are synth. except if you are aware of reason 2 then you will know the authenticity you can get, ie full real samples, just you get alot more options and flexibility with construction.

Ah thats a shame, when its all sorted i'd be keen to have a listen.