Sign in to follow this  
ThreeOneEight

Yet another 318i owner...

This is my new Fraulein- a 1988 318i 2 door manual saloon. NZ new, very well looked after, and completely standard. Loving her. Factory options are Sunroof, Alloys, Spoiler and Foglights.

post-9-1138614929.jpg

Edited by ThreeOneEight

Like Sparkle said, I want to 'SE' spec it- 15 inch BBS weaves, proper SE body color bumpers and trim etc. Don't see many SE 2 doors, feel like something different fromt he usual M-Tech! Other than that, a 2.7 would be nice, but I'll finish university first!

Guest Andrew

bloody hell it looks new

Chop the springs and get chromies - would be fat (ph) :P

welcome to the site.

That's mint, mate.

I am constantly amazed and gratified to see the condition of some of those old BMWs. Some people have really looked after their cars. Some are like new - then the ricers get hold of them.... and next thing, cut springs, chromies, big bore, tints and they might as well be Jappos. :P

Sounds like your planned upgrades will be very tasteful, though. Good on ya!

:gay: bronzitbeige metallic is where the party is

william get some baskets. ive decided i may, when i can get course related costs

Always up with the priorities Nathie, as usual!

I want baskets- an awful lot. You know I share your excellent taste.

Nath has excellent taste? hah

Car looks good dude, it really does look brand new

i have perfect taste. im not as cool as you though. i need a chazza first.

and anyway im probably keeping the 16 now so u wont have to be seen in the company of a volvo driver!

william, make sure you get 15" baskets not 14s k. sweet.

Edited by nath

Of course I will get 15 inch. 15 inch wheels are the perfect size wheel in my eyes. Glad to hear you plan to keep the 316i. I always thought you were trying to be like me by buying a semi-prestige brand European car.

i got the four door in silver lowered 60mm in front and 40mm at the back on jamex springs great car you got there get to making it "yours"

hope to see lotsa pics of progress :mosh:

in the first picture..if you dont mind me saying..

it looks like its about to take off :D

post-9-1140140069.jpg

Haha, she is a bit high. Suits the Wellington kerbs nicely though, plus I tow stuff all the time so unfortunately can't do any major lowering jobs!

At the moment, I'm in the process of doing cosmetic jobs to make her "Concours" condition. Loving the nana styles of it. Still, If anyone has some SE gear for an e30, I'd be keen!

Interior- note glovebox handle missing (mehcanism still works perfectly)- does anyone have a spare? PM me! Note the sexy shade-band windscreen I had installed last week- Bloody Taranaki roads!

post-9-1140585460.jpg

Edited by ThreeOneEight

LOL! seriously danut.. stop posting pics of cars that aint yours. Make a cool car pics thread or something, it just puts everyone into two minds as to what your car is or isnt and uses up alot of bandwidth that we as members dont pay for.

LOL! seriously danut.. stop posting pics of cars that aint yours. Make a cool car pics thread or something, it just puts everyone into two minds as to what your car is or isnt and uses up alot of bandwidth that we as members dont pay for.

Haha. Poor guy. I'm still not going to lower my E30, no matter what he says. Edited by ThreeOneEight