Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

Happy Birthday Emma

Hope things are going a bit betta on you're b'day.

Chin up girl!

hugz

G

`Herzlichen Glueckwunsch`zu deinem Geburtstag ,wishing you all the the best for your future. Best Regards, Ewald.

`Herzlichen Glueckwunsch`zu deinem Geburtstag ,wishing you all the the best for your future. Best Regards, Ewald.

Hah, Now I know what that means, but you used zu deinem, I guess that is the "proper" or formal way, I was taught zum.

Cheers guys, Where have I been? Not on Bimmersport.

Damian.. why you little........ *Homer scene grrr*

Yeah time to sit that licence, woohoo, watch out Dunedin (Paul, Andrew and Ali I suggest you don't drive round for the next few years... )

You can all come down to my 16th, now thats a plan, boys booze and Bimmers, its all good! :P

-Ems

Guest Spargo

You can all come down to my 16th, now thats a plan, badassness, booze and Bimmers, its all good!

You have no idea :mosh:

Have you been terrorizing some mtb site Emma?Happy bithday to our yougest and most enthusiastic bsporter!There is a mint stock 320 for sale above!!!

Edited by kiwi535

Have you been terrorizing some mtb site Emma?Happy bithday to our yougest and most enthusiastic bsporter!There is a mint stock 320 for sale above!!!

she might be the youngest but she can always manage spell better than most other bimmersporters.

Nein, Terrorising my freaking homework! Just too busy for forums really anymore, at least from here-on in, With Cricket, Soccer Mountain Biking, School, Work (Don't tell them Andy I will be kicked off) Learners etc.. well yeah.

Still haven't forgotten about you guys though, no! I'll try get around to organising a BS meet down south again sometime soonish.... empasis on the "ish"

Cheers everyone,

-Ems

Dont be shy Emma, its a good starting point. For all those that care shes working at Southern Honda in Dunnerville.

Edited by E30stz

Dont be shy Emma, its a good starting point. For all those that care shes working at Southern Honda in Dunnerville.

hah, damo will be pleased,

badass tho, wish i couldve got a job at a dealership whilst i was at school, way better than the supermarkets i worked at!

Merry late birthday.

Buy my E36 - then I can start my E30 V8 project! Im getting sick of just looking at it at my mates place waiting for vacant shed space...

What

the

f**k

Its Mercedes :wub:

NOT Honda

FYI

its better you told everyone, working @ mercedes is still something to take pride in. They're a respectful outfit.