Sign in to follow this  
325_driver

READ !!!!!

Righto he says see if it starts. I turn the key and try and start it (Biggest mistake)

o

m

h

DING DING DING DING DING holy flying sh*t lol

that was awsome

i have never read any thing more intense than that

thats awsome dude i wanna send u some money for that

on a side note

the thing steve at sherson fixed is broken again .... thats right guys u cant just glue it back on .... no matter how small it is ..... cause if a = V squared on R, that little piece on the outside rim of the fly wheel is experiencing 800 G's at 5000 rpm ...... glue will not hold that

..... so ding ding ding ma car has broken down once again

im happy though ... i think he wont charge

Like the 3rd post on this site went something like this:

I have the key to my door in the car. I have a different key for the ignition, out of the car. The battery is dead, and the only way to open it is with the alarm.

Topless kindly tells us that we can open the bonnet using the crafty secret squirrel way. Get bonnet open, get the Honda next to it to jump it, goes OK. Then my mate decides he will take the positive terminal off the battery while holding the bonnet. After he stopped shaking, we put the cars away.

After that, the self pwnage was aplenty.

LOL LMAO

awsome

freckn loving this topic

all this crap is comforting me ....

since its broke again

so is ma bank account

there go my hopes on paying course fees simesta 1

hmm where has Will been? havant seen him around bimmersport in ages

Not sure, probably on holiday or something. I havent seen him / heard from him in a while either.

OK a little story of Karma I suppose:

After 6 months of driving the turbo setup with an open diff, I managed to get a complete rear end including LSD for $150 from a stolen recovered vehicle.

MUCH much gloating took place over the price attained, and I spent much time grinning to myself. :bounce:

The weekend comes and goes and by late sunday night the diff is in. Whats the first thing you do when you suddenly have a whole lot more power to the ground? Go and try it out!!!!

Blast from home up to the top of east coast road, and going around the roundabout back the way we came car gets a big judder. Pul over, cant see anything, keep on going.

Flying home, Rear wheels lock up instantaneously leaving 200m skidmarks and me sitting nicely next to the kerb needing a new pair of undies.

MOTTO: PUT FLUID IN THE DIFF AS IT MAY HAVE DRAINED OUT WHILE THE OTHER GUY WAS STORING IT...

Good thing I could take it down to the workshop and replace all the exploded bearings :)

That'll teach me for being hasty! :blush:

lucky you ..... we envy you cause you havent reached 1000 dollars of crap for no reason

karma ...... i feel like im being punished ...

lucky you ..... we envy you cause you havent reached 1000 dollars of crap for no reason

karma ...... i feel like im being punished ...

OK I forgot the funny part.

Walked home, picked up race car trailer with the flatmate and went to pick up the car of the side of the road.

Diff has welded itself shut, so we jacked the back up and winched it in. What a great idea!!! Too bad it only works until the car goes high enough up the ramps to be off the jack.

The car was stuck halfway up the ramp for about 40 minutes while we scratched our heads.... tried hauling up on the winch and that only served to bend the hook straight and send it flying towards us at great speed!!

Just about to tow the car half hanging off the trailer, then it came to us.

The solution - my flatmate had the idea of greasing up the trailer with a bottle of dishwashing liquid! She slid right on up :)

Made corners with the trailer VERY SCARY as the car had no grip and wandered freely side to side!!!! Good thing home wasnt too far away :)

See, now when my diff shat itself and locked up in the middle of a main street I just rang my state road rescue then hid.

I told them it needed a flatbed towtruck since the car couldn't be towed. It came the guy reversed the truck ramp under the car as far as they could then winched it on, easy, cost = $0

Edit: I should say that the yearly State RR is actually $26 so there's was a hidden cost and the actual diff problem was the spider gear sheered in half and locked up the pinion completely. Replacement diff was $100

Edited by Carl

you could run the country with logic and schemes as great as that

see ya helen

hello carl

i reakon through trails and tribulations the dollar woould reach 4dollars against the uk and we would become and independant state . .. .. maybe a bit too far

but im sure u could run the country

...... a piece of metal flew off the thrust bearing ..,... how ? me and steve were both puzzled. this piece of metal was flying round at great speeds in the gear box destroying many things ...... so yes that was what killed the car last time

it goes ...

yay

what luck

what luck

are you high every time you post?

i vote yes!

he be talking crazy talk yall!