Sign in to follow this  
Vjarn

my 1998 318 ti msport

not really my car but its exactly wat it looks like, and when i get my mags that is wat its gonna look like, gonna tint and drop it about 30mm. get the black angel eyes, i have leather trim with bluey green interior but was thinking that if i get blue ink and dilute it in water and fabric shampoo then give my fabric a shampoo then the colour will slightly change to more of a blue???? good idea?????

what yous think,

post-9-1141600232.jpg

these are the mags im getting, they only do 19's in 5x120, 18's in 5x114 so have to get the BANG!!!! watch out :D

post-9-1141600316.jpg

really quite pointless posting it up if it isnt your car. Please can you take some photos and put them up rather than the former. Rides section is purely for showing off your own ride, getting suggestions and things. Should make a decent effort to take photos too not just pxt's if you can possible help it. Man that looks like an early 92ish FXGT

Edited by E30stz

thats the thing, couldnt be bothered taking pics and loading and posting but mine is exactly spittin image.

so if it looks good on that car ... it doesnt mean to say it would look good on your car. So maybe post up your car so that we can visuallise if its worth going to all that hassle.

We try our best to give constructive comments so that you can come out with the best result at hte end of the day.

Maybe this thread would be better suited in the Appearance & Audio section as 'my 1998 318ti msport' is really some random guy off the internets. This forum is all about showing off your own ride and taking peoples praise and opinion.

Cheers

Andy

Edited by E30stz

Ouch.Got a friend with a digi cam?

19s too much my friend.thought we'd been through that ;) '

Insurance sux till you have an accident .

nice car dude!

i like the wheels you have chosen.... nice and clean (not that full face diamond looking bull sh*t) hehe

:P

what are you doing with the orirginal wheels?

hi , i have a 5spd manual kit for one of these if you need . and lots of other parts .

cheers brent

ah 021433600

hmmm......the car you pic the rims on has a pretty showcar finish to the paint.....If your's has the exact same black, i reckon the rims are going to look awesome, as 19s will do more than just fill out the guards..............angel eyes are surely going to toughen up the looks, though make sure you get the right type....

and yea, i agree the photoshop at the top looks like a corolla........... :lol:

just my 2cents.........

Edited by localdevdas

what are you doing with the orirginal wheels?

Mag and turbo offered me $650 for them, i said NAH!!, mite sell mite keep, depends on who's offerin

i like the wheels you have chosen.... nice and clean (not that full face diamond looking bull sh*t) hehe

yeah i hate the full on chromes i've seen on bimmers lately, i like the race style with a little chrome, not to much chrome that says "i know nuffin bout style"

hi , i have a 5spd manual kit for one of these if you need . and lots of other parts

how much, do you know any mechanics that could change it??? was looking for manual.

yeah has the same finish, gonna get black angel eyes as chrome angel eyes on a black car doesnt do it for me as for the chrome tail lights. me keeping my tail lights but will change my spot lights to the cyrstal clear fogs. tints, drop it a little, wont to put a k&n in and get air vents cut in on the front right if you looking at it.

you wont be able to lower it 1cm with 19s.

mag and turbo are paying 650 for these wheels!!! im taking mine there tomorow morning!

my personal preference I like dished wheels

not to much chrome that says "i know nuffin bout style"

If you knew anything about style you would have bought the trunk to go with the rest of the car...

Nah I think it looks quite cool for a compact almost a rarity to see a compact with the red/clear tails with clear coners and the whole Mtech combo thing.

IMO dish would look awesome on it, personally I wouldnt go bigger than 18's on it, might start looking a little out of proportion on a small car.

But yeah car looks good, those wheels are pretty cool, as long as your happy with it , keep it up. :thumb:

yeah hate to say it ... I would do 18's on the e36 ... performance will be an issue on 19s unless you change your diff ratio. Again its up to you at the end of the day :D ... car looks really nice man. congrats!

Mag and turbo offered me $650 for them, i said NAH!!, mite sell mite keep, depends on who's offerin

yeah i hate the full on chromes i've seen on bimmers lately, i like the race style with a little chrome, not to much chrome that says "i know nuffin bout style"

how much, do you know any mechanics that could change it??? was looking for manual.

yeah has the same finish, gonna get black angel eyes as chrome angel eyes on a black car doesnt do it for me as for the chrome tail lights. me keeping my tail lights but will change my spot lights to the cyrstal clear fogs. tints, drop it a little, wont to put a k&n in and get air vents cut in on the front right if you looking at it.

i know some mechanics who could fit , takes about a day to do the job .

cheers brent.

want about $1500 for kit .