Sign in to follow this  
danutt

seriosly considering

my beema has 137000km's aprox and its a 1990 318i wit new auto box in and 2munth old jamex springs good tyres(yokohama)very tidy looked after car how much should i ask for??

i think its worth bout 4000?

please advise on the gearbox question please those who know bout it

thanx :mosh:

To be honest not really. Recently was looking at a '88 320ia with 118,000km on the clock. New cambelt, new radiator, water pump etc. and $3000 worth of service reciepts for things and it was in pretty mint condition which in the end I belive sold for under $3000

But if your willing to wait stick it out and wait for someone to give you that much, bloody good on you. Good luck.

GSR's are fast but not that fast. And not as cool as a Bimmer, but hey, each to their own.

Get a Saab 900/9000 T-16 Aero. Pug'n will agree with me that there really is something to be said about the joys of axle-stamping FWD torque steer.

That, and you'll be able to attract attractive ladies, rather that the daft white-trousered slappers you tend to find in the back of a GSR.

Edited by ThreeOneEight

Get a Saab 900/9000 T-16 Aero. Pug'n will agree with me that there really is something to be said about the joys of axle-stamping FWD torque steer.

That, and you'll be able to attract attractive ladies, rather that the daft white-trousered slappers you tend to find in the back of a GSR.

Saab? jesus, i thought e30 burn was bad... That is a whole new world of hurt

What about me will you homo, im a euro lover too.

t-16 aero ftw. Almost brought a saab turbs once. But as me and cam do say, "Saab, because theres two A's in Bleoeorrraagh" (spew)

Im a lover of powerful front tuggers now. mk4 gti with more boost = inviting

How old are you?

If youre under 24,you may not be able to insure a turbo car.

Get yourself a quote at the least.

At least you will know what youre in for.

Off the clock in a GSR must be about 180kph. That's changing into 4th gear with 2 more to go in the 540.

My opinion if I may?

Evos and the like are quick cars, but everytime I see one I can't look at it and appreciate it. It is not original, it has no class, it looks cheap. Plus they need turbos to have any kind of decent power.

I used to own an altezza, not the same hp league as an evo I know, but there is no way I would ever buy another japanese car again.