Sign in to follow this  
garg

Just lowered my E36 323i

Well I purchased an E36 a few months ago and after owning some fairly modified Hondas I couldn't stand the stock suspension on my new BMW. I did some checking round and decided to put some H&R cup suspension in which would improve handling and drop the ride height a bit. This was the result:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(please note car is only on 16's)

Edited by garg

I like the ride height, but please remove the rear jap number plate bracket!!!

Other than that looks good.

I like the ride height, but please remove the rear jap number plate bracket!!!

Other than that looks good.

w3rd

I like your ride height too. Personlly dislike those that gobble up half the wheel.

my 323i has the same height at the back with the factory M-tech suspension, but the front is like inch an a bit higher. Scare of dropping any further since my front scratch enough as it is.... Do you have any scratching/scrapping problem?

my_e36 - Na havent had any problems with scraping my bumper though I did scrape some part of the front half of my underside on an especially high judder bar!

isis - The ride quality/handlingis pretty nice - have taken it on some pretty windy roads and it handled very well - a very noticeable difference to standard. The suspension was bought through Team FBI in Auckland and is worth about $1200 - I can't give an exact price because the boys at FBI love me and gave me a discount! :P