Sign in to follow this  
drifty325i

High quality strutbraces

Hi have got pix of the awesome strutbraces that i can get made for anyone :D

These strut braces are not like most of the cheap asian import ones, they are made in NZ by my alloy welder. as you can see he is very very good!

These are based on my strut brace some of you may have seen.we have improved on the design and using the highest quality alloy have come up with a great product.

They are very strong, infact stronger than my one, and look amazing polished :mosh: . you can also have them standard (not polished) so you can paint them to the colour you want.

Prices are not cheap compared to crap ones ;) but i think you will find them well priced for the quality and workmanship put into it.

Polished will be $355 plus freight

Standard will be $320 plus freight

there will be a delay as they get made per order. cheers enjoy

strut_1

instead of having the big single tube that runs between the to arms we will be running twin smaller tubes as they look and perform better B).

sorry dont have full pix of it as we have changed to the twin tube setup and dont want to confuse.

strut_2

Edited by drifty325i

Will fit 320,323,325i and m3. not sure about 318 and 316 yet but will find out soon

Hey apparently non-hinged strut braces are actually better performance wise (assuming youd need it in the first place). Maybe make one without the hinges like the e30 sparco one?

Hey guys thanks for the replys, yes the bar is a three peice unit.

it uses 2 locking bolts and nuts that tightens the car up, this helps with slight differences the strut positioning. due to lowering etc ^_^

we looked a doing a solid peice but belive me its alot easyer to fit if you have the arms.

sorry cant take a pic of the hole thing as we are changing to the twin pipe setup and it looks different, (alot better)

half the price on Whiteline.com.au

what makes yours better to justify the price?

its prices like this that makes ppl look overseas for deals.. ;)

Edited by isis

um I only found one for E46 at a cost of $260NZ, and you have shipping on top of that.

Edited by petone

prices a little steep for the product.. but its good to see peeps out crafting.

try get the $$ down from your production costs and pass it on to the customer, or if they are low.. drop down your profit margin.

possibly, but no e30 owners are going to buy a 1000 strut brace for a on average 5-6k car. your price, whilst ok, is not far off importing a one piece deal from the states.

by lowering your price, you should sell more, and make more money. the e30 market is not huge, especially the high end of it.

else make them something really special, that people want to pay for

Trust me when i say this is a good deal, there is bugger all profit in these at all. im not looking to make millions off these lol im just filling the gap. if you could import a strut brace that performs and looks better for anywere near the price i would be very suprised ^_^ when you see the finished product you will see :D these are very well made, and use only the best alloy. not like the whiteline e30 product, that are made in china, if you didnt already no that ;)

thies prices arnt that bad consitering that a genuin ac schnitzer strut brace in new zealand is $1000 brand new

Please dont tell me your are trying to compare a genuine Schnitzer product with this 'made in my back yard' item ?

I know that will sound a little harsh but thats not my intention.

Its good to see someone trying something like this and I applaud you for it, but trying to justify the price because a genuine product is expensive is ridiculous.

not a priority for me but i hope you sell some.

theres been a lot of people on here asking about strutbraces and where to get them.

good on you for getting off your arse and doing something about it.

theres always someone thats to busy/lazy/stupid to do the research so heres a solution.

i know theres been times that i would have been happy to pay a bit more (to someone in new zealand) and not have the hassle of sourcing overseas, then finding the exchange rate wasnt what i thought. then you have freight... how much? how long will it take? will it be what it is in the photo???(as with camber kit from lreland eng)

with these strutbraces you can see before you buy and know what your getting.

good on ya.

and dont forget the most ovious if you want to buy shizen then buy chinese......all those chain yankers that dont like them or the idea dont buy it .....simple....just remember its a long way to anywhere when u buy overseas and most offshore companies could care less about some Kiwi playing with a 20 year old kraut disposable car :finger:

Trust me when i say this is a good deal, there is bugger all profit in these at all. im not looking to make millions off these lol im just filling the gap. if you could import a strut brace that performs and looks better for anywere near the price i would be very suprised ^_^ when you see the finished product you will see :D these are very well made, and use only the best alloy. not like the whiteline e30 product, that are made in china, if you didnt already no that ;)

n dont tell me more than 50% of your stuff doesnt come from china?

its just something we have to deal with & make the manufacturers have stringent quality control. i've bought stut braces for my e36 before n there was totally nothing wrong with them..

good lucks!

and dont forget the most ovious if you want to buy shizen then buy chinese......all those chain yankers that dont like them or the idea dont buy it .....simple....just remember its a long way to anywhere when u buy overseas and most offshore companies could care less about some Kiwi playing with a 20 year old kraut disposable car :finger:

Get your German right.

Scheisse

Keen... Would like to see a full picture of the finished artical though.

Will post up the full finished product before i sell them :) so you guys know what you are gettin. Thanks for the support guys ;) im pretty stoked with how they are turning out, didnt think they would look this good. ill keep you all up to date. full pix will be soon