Sign in to follow this  
stolen

e46 crash

Was heading home yesterday on SH1 probably around 2.30-3am. An e46 came speeding down the st marx rd onramp, lost control, skidded, hit the metal barrier on the left, skidded back and stopped in the middle of the motorway. Looked like it would have been written off. Bits and pieces all around the motorway. Happened right it front of us. It was raining quite heavily.

odd ... probably had the traction control off ?? ... its seriously difficult to mess up with DSC on ...

Edited by hybrid

St Marks Road on-ramp is just a straight line, that speaks a lot for driver's skills or stupidity, or simply drunk.

I love the St Marks Rd on-ramp - I like using it as a little 'how fast can I get to 100km/h' patch of road.

However... there can often be a fair amount of sitting water, if the wheels aren't on the tarmac traction control isn't going to do too much.

was it a green e46? spotted that one..messy

Yeah think it was emerald greenish. Was hard to see cause it was raining reasonably heavily. There is not a huge dent in the metal barrier lining the outer area of the motorway right there! And the bonnet it still there as well. It was pretty spectacular, but what a horrible thing to happen. Guess ther person had insurance though.

all this rubbish about being a bad driver.

I'd put a $100 bet that some *ahem* black had stolen it and was on his way home to south auckland in a hurry.

Yeah - sue me - ban me - for using the B word.

I'm still VERY pissed some *ahem* <as above> walked into my office last friday and walked out with my laptop under his arm... witnessed by someone to pussy to say anything before those PC greenies scream OMG you said blah blah. Cry me a river.

My office has a new sign on entrance, verbatim:

KNOW THIS:

IF YOU ARE CAUGHT STEALING

OR EVEN LOOK LIKE YOUR ARE ABOUT TO STEAL FROM THIS PREMISE

YOUR SKULL WILL BE CRACKED

YOU WILL NOT BE TAKEN TO THE POLICE

YOU WILL NOT BE TAKEN TO THE HOSPITAL

YOU WILL NOT COLLECT YOUR NEXT BENIFIT

I WILL, HOWEVER, TAKE YOU ON MY NEXT FISHING TRIP

IN A BURLEY POT. YOUR FAMILY WILL BE ON MY NEXT TRIP.

KNOW THIS.

f**k your cool - can I be like you?

I'd put a $100 bet that some *ahem* black had stolen it and was on his way home to south auckland in a hurry.

Theres just as many shitheads that are white as well.

Get f*cked you racist loser.

im racist , but so is everyone to an extent good sh*t dont be scared to tell the truth 99% of crime is from <as above> people lol

some examples, when my house got burgaled, when my mates car got stolen when my fence got tagged on i could go on for ages but yeh we all know the truth , im ranting, good bye

Yeah think it was emerald greenish. Was hard to see cause it was raining reasonably heavily. There is not a huge dent in the metal barrier lining the outer area of the motorway right there! And the bonnet it still there as well. It was pretty spectacular, but what a horrible thing to happen. Guess ther person had insurance though.

there is an emerald green 328 Ci at Turners damaged vehicle auctions at the moment. I was looking at it yesterday, reasonably hard frontal impact.

im racist , but so is everyone to an extent good sh*t dont be scared to tell the truth 99% of crime is from <as above> people lol

some examples, when my house got burgaled, when my mates car got stolen when my fence got tagged on i could go on for ages but yeh we all know the truth , im ranting, good bye

You know what I hope you get what's coming to you in life. you are an absolute prick... the less people like you in the world the better you homo

I bet you wouldn't say that to a "black" guy to his face ... you are a f**king coward

Im glad you spelt loser right, sooo many people spell it looser.

Yeah just like the word benEfit huh?

YOU WILL NOT COLLECT YOUR NEXT BENIFIT

there is an emerald green 328 Ci at Turners damaged vehicle auctions at the moment. I was looking at it yesterday, reasonably hard frontal impact.

Yeah that should be it.