Sign in to follow this  
E30stz

The parts from my wrecked car.

I need to get an idea of the interest in parts for my car if I'm to part out. So this is what I'll have on offer if I do part it out.

These are the parts from my 2 door 1989 Facelift E30 coupe - Colour Zinnoberrot and some extra parts I've had.

Reconditioned M40 318i Engine unsure of exact km's on the engine but was put in less than a year ago.

318 5 speed manual gearbox

M20 Getrag 240 gearbox conversion kit

5 very good condition bottlecaps - 3 with 80% odd tread direction tyres on them and one tyre which was damaged in the accident. 1 with non directional good tread pirelli (spare).

quite possibly a set of 14" Basketweaves with brand spanking new tyres on them

Smileface Ellipsoid headlights

2 undamaged front bumpers

front valance with foglight blanks

front plastic lower lip trim

4.27 Open Differential

3.91 Open Differential

Front disc brakes

Rear Drum brakes

Good side mirrors

Rear vision mirror

Full tool kit

Jack

Towing eye

Good E30 318 M40 radiator

1 righthand rear taillight

drivers door

passenger door

front fenders

bonnet

Kidney grill and headlight surrounds

Glovebox

2 side repeaters

2 sets of front indicators

1 rear numberplate panel - undamaged spare one for regular sized numberplates not europlates.

stock cloth non sports interior

All glass

All shocks, suspension etc.

If your interested in something put your hand up, I'll put up a price and/or you can make an offer. I could quite possibly be keeping a lot of the above as spares for the race car should I continue with that dream. If you're interested, please dont hesitate to show it.

Cheers

Andy

Edited by E30stz

Interested in the Basketweaves... what tyres are they wearing? and how much are you looking for? Also wanting a glovebox (assuming yours is black) and a rear ashtray that goes at the back of the centre console. Also what color and condition are the seats?

Edited by ThreeOneEight

Glove box is the same colour as the dashboard I think, the lock isnt extremely good.. I would probably recommend getting a new one, the rear ashtray lid comes off, the seats are in alrite condition (starting to frey on passenger seat, but nothing yet, they are that grey stock shaped ones. Will get back to you on the tyres for the basketweaves.

Edited by E30stz

smileys for me...prob nothing else

just wanted to get that in there

there is a ding on the front passenger side fender that I forgot mention Will, just so you know. edit - and some slight dimples in the bonnet as well..3 maybe.

Will put pics up once weather improves and car is finally written off.

Edited by E30stz

Glove box is the same colour as the dashboard I think, the lock isnt extremely good.. I would probably recommend getting a new one, the rear ashtray lid comes off, the seats are in alrite condition (starting to frey on passenger seat, but nothing yet, they are that grey stock shaped ones. Will get back to you on the tyres for the basketweaves.

gutted, sounds like your car had the same flaws as mine- ashtray falley offey, glovebox lock crap, seat fraying- might just stick with the weaves cos have been offered blue leather e34 m-sport seats! (anyone know if these will fit E30?)

there is a ding on the front passenger side fender that I forgot mention Will, just so you know. edit - and some slight dimples in the bonnet as well..3 maybe.

Will wait for the pics Andy. My wife's fender has a ding which has been badly repaired, wanting a good fender in zinnober to replace it. Bonnet has a small ding on the left front too, same accident I presume.

Will

can have a manual window winder handle please?

really keen for the gearbox and all that goes with it for a conversion

which one ? 318i gearbox conversion and the 320i gearbox conversion.

Edited by E30stz

318 conversion

its possibly one of the conversion kits will be staying as the likelihood of finding a shell which isnt auto is pretty small.

keep me posted :thumb:

:bounce: Front fender left side....bonnet .....front bumper n valence complete...kidney grill....left headlight......radiator........pretty much a nose cut...cheers... :bounce:

post-11-1146467278.jpg

you have a pre-facelift correct ? if so .. the bumpers are different as is the valance, quite possibly the fenders too.

The cars been written off, I will get onto parting it out gradually. I'm in big assignment / exam / test period so please keep me updated with what your wanting and I'll pm a price or list it up on here.

Thanx

Andy

Edited by E30stz

i'd be keen for bottletop's... or a set of basketwaves. how much you want for either ?