Sign in to follow this  
Rick Rub

E30 Spit Dashboard repair

Hi all,

My dashboard has many splits. I have it covered with a mat but would like to get them done. I live in Canterbury and have tried a business called Fibre New and he can't do it. I've spoken to a guy called Grant who can do it but says he's too busy and he's only looking after his trade clients. I know there is an outfit in Auckland that can do if I take the dash out but it's just too much work for me.

Does anybody know someone else in Canterbury that would have a go at it in situe. I only want an improvement I'm not expecting a faultless repair.   

Cheers!

IMG_20220223_161830.jpg

Sorry to not answer your question, but who was the Auckland business and did they give you a rough quote? 

Agnew brothers? 

On 3/3/2022 at 11:07 AM, Cammsport said:

Sorry to not answer your question, but who was the Auckland business and did they give you a rough quote? 

I did not contact them for a quote as it was an option for me. The company is mentioned below by another member though, just scroll down.

To do the job properly, the dashboard will need to come out. There's just not enough room to properly sort any cracks that may be close to the screen - the cracks can be like icebergs. What you can see is not all that needs sorting.

Hey I have a restored e30 dash let me know if interested. 

Thanks 0274083393