Sign in to follow this  
m325i

iPhone holder

I’ve tried a bunch of phone holders and cradles. This is it. I’ve found it! 

By far the best MagSafe holder. Super strong magnet and the clip that goes on the vent tightens by screw. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Car-Vent-Mount-360-Degree-Magnetic-Phone-Holder-Mount-for-MagSafe-Metal-Base-/403007765052?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=705-154756-20017-0

• Like 1

Bought these from PB Tech when on sale for $10-15 and havent had any issues. Strong magnet and stable enough 

C232C34D-934D-4DC6-B1EF-8E3D6E66A45D.png

15 hours ago, qube said:

Bought these from PB Tech when on sale for $10-15 and havent had any issues. Strong magnet and stable enough 

I see a few downsides. 1) the bit that goes into the vent I have used before. It's just a friction fit. OK but can wiggle loose. The one i posted ratchets down to clamp onto the grill so can't come loose. 2) does that require the proprietary magnet? OP is based on the magsafe design. 3) it will partially block airflow from the vent

Edited by m325i

I have had the above in both my e46 and e30 for the last 2 years and has never come loose once.

Is a very tight fit around the prongs so doesn't wiggle around at all