Sign in to follow this  
SmackJackTheCrackerMan

18” Wheels for E46 LCI Sedan

Hi all,

I'm on the look out from some 18” wheels for my E46. Something factory with better fitment. The wheels I have currently are very sunken. Not sure what offset is good for a daily driven sedan. 

I have a crack in one, hence looking for new wheels (I will get these repaired and keep as sparse) Thought I’d have a try here first see if anyone has something laying around they would be happy to part ways with. 

I will be lowering the car in the future with a nice set of Eibach Pro-kit 

Thanks

20D39E3A-6654-4420-9045-7C1BA4F06363.jpeg

Similar situation to you. I find it hard to get the right wheels for these with spending big money. Ended up buying another set of factory staggered wheels and will run -  4x 18x8.5 ET50 wheels with a 12mm spacers creating a 235/40 square setup. Perfect offset, rotate wheels, cheapest tyres and i can run a full sized spare. Technically does need a cert though but i probably get away with it.  

E90 wheels would probably be the best fitting factory option, should be able to retrain factory tire sizes or close to - ET~34-39 offsets compared to ET~47-51 on the E46. Personally though i dont think many of the E90 style wheels look right on the E46.

People use 5\7 series ET20 wheels which opens but a lot more nice options, but they look stupid imo (stick out too far) and you have to run narrow tyres.

• Like 1

Haven't fitted them yet but will be running Style 193's on mine, staggered set, ET34 front, ET37 rear. Should work just fine, they're exactly the same offset as my current 17" Style 194's that sit quite well. Can pick up a decent enough set for well under $1k.

Quite like the wheels you're running. I was tossing up going for Style 135's but the 193's happened to become available first.

SOLD - 2004 E46 FL 320i M-sports sedan | BMW.SG - Singapore BMW Owners  Discussion Forum

• Like 2

Style 193s (pictured above) fit amazingly well on an E46. And they can be found for quite cheap if you are patient.

• Like 1