overly__under__engineered

Required: Pre-LCI 320i workshop manual

Tried and tried but the only answer I get is...

Thank you for getting in touch with BMW New Zealand.
Unfortunately, we don't sell or release workshop manuals.
Workshop manuals are only provided to our authorized technicians.

...so, are there any authorized technicians here that can email me a PDF of the E91 Pre-LCI 320i Sport M workshop manual?
Edited by overly__under__engineered
  • Like 1

You would need to define which series of 320i you have, E30, E36, E46, E90…

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jacko said:

thanks Jacko, but there's nothing on that site.

take a look for yourself...

https://workshop-manuals.com/bmw/3_series_e91/320i_n46_tour/1_service_information/0__maintenance_and_general_data/1_si__modified_change_intervals_e9x-m3-us/

it's just a blank site like all the others, with a tone of add spam asking for your credit card number. it's your site? 😅 

13 minutes ago, Jacko said:

that's not a workshop manual. it's just some useless pages about nothing.

You think there are only 3 pages in a workshop manual that tell you how to rebuild the engine?

do you even see something basic on those pages, like changing the alternator belt? haha. mate. come on...

www.newtis.info is right. I can walk into Toyota, Mitsubishi or any other vehicle company and get the info I need. I've been doing it for decades... but not BMW.

Sounds like you are after an Haynes manual or similar, those linked are literally the workshop manuals BMW use. BMW workshops dont rebuild engines, particularly not N46s. 

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/car-parts-accessories/bmw/accessories/listing/4276761575?bof=kbGDaPjS

Edited by Jacko
  • Haha 1

At least it's in New Zealand. Thanks for the link. I didn't want to have to tear the pages out of a Haynes manual to make scanned copies and post them online. I like Haynes and feel a little ratchet about doing it to them, but if that's going to be the only way to get it out there for everyone to share...

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, overly__under__engineered said:

You think there are only 3 pages in a workshop manual that tell you how to rebuild the engine?

do you even see something basic on those pages, like changing the alternator belt? haha. mate. come on...

www.newtis.info is right. I can walk into Toyota, Mitsubishi or any other vehicle company and get the info I need. I've been doing it for decades... but not BMW.

Jesus man, chill out. Chris has been very helpful and given you everything you need, no need to be rude about it.

If you had engaged some brain cells instead of raging, you would've scrolled down and seen that everything for the engine is broken down category by category on that site. Its all there, you just need to look.

I guess you can lead a horse to water, etc etc.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, overly__under__engineered said:

As above you didn't look hard enough. Most of the engine rebuild instructions are there including replacing an alternator belt