Sign in to follow this  
JayKayNZ

E32s

Hi all. I'm just interested to see who else drives an E32. I suppose because of their age and the price of petrol, they are becoming less and less common.

I have to say Cress's e32 is looking rather nice.

Here's mine. Not my best pics, cos the good ones are all on my gfs pc. But anyway...

post-2-1149416200.jpg

Edited by JayKayNZ

Last one. Apart from the wheels and number plates, most of the money I've spent on this is on the sounds. If you ever need work on your e32's sounds, theres a guy at Rapid Radio in Ponsonby who knows the e32's sound system back to front.

Oh yeah, for any pissant who thinks they might like to have my sounds for free, I take them out at night, incase the alarm doesn't do its job. It would be nice if everyone could be happy and willing to save up and purchase their own equipment.

post-2-1149416264.jpg

Edited by JayKayNZ

looking good man!

//rapid radio know ALL bmw's inside and out

looking good man!

That's debatable... I was less than impressed with the arrogant wank sales man who treated me like any other 'kid off the street' and the install was appauling - who the f**k sits the speakers in the tray without screwing them in???

Nice clean looking E32 though.

looking good man!

That's debatable... I was less than impressed with the arrogant wank sales man who treated me like any other 'kid off the street' and the install was appauling - who the f**k sits the speakers in the tray without screwing them in???

Yeah man

Word

It's hard to find good service when it's not their car that their working on

true, i wouldnt expect many radio people to know what they are doing, however Rapid radio do at least know how to wire a bmw- they do BMW warranty work

looking good man!

Yeah I agree with you about the arrogant sales desk guy. But if you have a BMW, their BMW expert is worth the trouble. He even let me use his own car for the day he was working on mine. Dang I can't remember his name right now.

I have just purchased a 90 735il, I hope I have made the right desision, gonna pick it up this Friday. I had to get a car and was running out of time, the 735il was the best car I looked at within my budget. I will try and post some photos next week.

its good to see more 7 series bmws.

nice ride btw. If you need parts for it, i have got a parts hack 7 series.

I brought a whole 89 735i for $800, it was dereg and nil wof. so i started pullin to to bits and using all the mint parts to fix up mine one.

There still is heaps of bits. saves trying to search for parts.