Sign in to follow this  
LouieP

Hartge Japan Type C 4x100 15x7 FS or PX OEM Basketweaves 15x7

Anyone interested in swapping a clean complete set of OEM Basketweaves 15x7 et25 4x100 with good tires for 15x7 +25 2 piece Hartge's with near new tires? Tires have done 1000km at most. Alternatively if you just want to swap the rims we can do that too

$3k

385853248_10232403668658156_4815792204427061883_n.jpg

Edited by LouieP
  • Like 2

If the brand new tyres are “Supercat” then you’re probably better off throwing them away.

On 10/3/2023 at 9:55 AM, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

If the brand new tyres are “Supercat” then you’re probably better off throwing them away.

I don't know about that because branded tyres are not always a lot better, sometimes worse

• Like 1

Some maybe better than others but end of the day they are all low tier rubber. Supercats were one of the OG budget tyres before all the chinese flavors flooded the market.

• Like 1

On 10/3/2023 at 9:55 AM, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

Certainly a lot better than the 12 year old RE002's on all the basketweaves collecting dust! These are wof wheels so if someone wants to swap whatever premium tires they have on their wheels, I am more than happy to do so. 

Edited by LouieP