Brianr70

318Ti with 330i ?

Thats the one that HellBM built is it not?

Just as aside, if the lowering springs were fitted after the cert, its technically in violation of its cert (would be certed for "OE" springs), and is a new digital cert so will be easy to check at WOF time.

• Like 1

Yeah was mentioned in my thread as well. Pretty sure the seller is a bimmersporter. Was for sale a few weeks ago for 6.5k on fb marketplace, looks like the new seller is flipping it.

Original sale thread here:

Very similar one built by Brent for sale at the moment too:

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/cars/bmw/316ti/listing/4316428545

Edited by Harper
  • Like 1

I remember when Brent was willing to sell that for around $7K . . . bit cheeky asking $15k . . . maybe if he'd left the vortech kit in it . . . 

8 hours ago, BlackAngel said:

I remember when Brent was willing to sell that for around $7K . . . bit cheeky asking $15k . . . maybe if he'd left the vortech kit in it . . . 

To be fair that was almost 7 years ago. The running gear alone is worth close to 7k these days, but $15k is steep. Probably why no one has taken it yet.

The total cost of building mine is around $15k but I've got pretty carried away replacing and upgrading stuff.

Had a cert too. I'd say it's a 10-12k in this market. If it had a chuck of work done maybe you could ask 15k, but it's likely on tired suspension etc.