Sign in to follow this  
Kees

Updating My Wardrobe

It's been a hot minute since my last proper post here. A fair few cars have joined the fleet since then, I will write a post about them at some point as I'm sure some of you would find it interesting. 

But anyway, I thought I'd share how my Adidas shoe finally broke down, so I had to find a suitable replacement. 

IMG_5425.thumb.JPG.273049e01dcf1f3cc299e15b7fcead94.JPG

Not sure how reliable it will be getting me from A to B, and the cost of maintenance will be more than the Adidas shoe, but hopefully it's worth it as it's a pretty special machine...

Wasn't sure about the BBS RC wheels, admittedly they have grown on me quite a lot since getting the car. Plus it's a bonus that the rears are 285 in width - a feature that seems necessary when you've got lots of power, not much weight, and no driver assists. 

I have managed to find a set of factory wheels (which I am a big fan of). Will probably put them on once they are suited up with a fresh set of Pilot Sport 5s. 

General feedback from friends and family is that the interior is "bold". I personally love it. Nothing is more boring than a black exterior with a black interior on a car like this.

It comes with an impressive history folder - every receipt, WOF, insurance document, even a note from a guy asking to buy the car in 2021. 

Surprising to me was the level of looks the car gets, especially from car people. I owned it a whopping 10 minutes before getting my first complement. 

IMG_5387.thumb.JPG.fdf8b1da8dfdbd82505994b36fb5bb8c.JPGIMG_5441.thumb.JPG.8d62725d462910c75b5d9134407bf5c6.JPG

IMG_5446_2.thumb.JPG.9feee0ef87d5e9fa37721637ea3dc428.JPG

IMG_5451.thumb.JPG.34df3563a682ca15690e76f0291f9941.JPG

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Well done on sourcing the original 'style 40' wheels.   They do look good.  I think the style 163m from the e46 m3 csl are the ducks nuts on these z3 m coupes, but that IS a pricey option (though I guess there are oem alternatives?).  Nice car, btw.  And yes, that interior is a bit OTT.

• Like 1

Woohoo, clown shoe!

Interesting cars, so ugly they're cool, with bit of a cult following. The interior just kinda matches the wild exterior design, you wouldnt want a boring interior.