Sign in to follow this  
ED1RTY

COP SMASHED UP MY CAR!!

Ok i was driving to tech, going along the road parallel to broadway in new market, i was on the inside lane with no traffic in front of me with a green arrow for me to turn left, a cop from the other side of the road decides he wants to pull into the BP Connect. So he drives straight out in front of me then BAM!!! f**kin noob pwnd my face straight into his bumper, a highway patrol bumper with those big black car pusher things! He admitted it was his fault and the police WILL be paying up, screwed my tech 1 front kit, didnt get pics of the cops car but heres mine!

post-2-1150932026.jpg

Front :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Snapped the end of my eyelid off to!! and incase some didnt know the car was only painted a month ago!@!!!!

post-2-1150932096.jpg

Edited by sakdbma

Guest Andrew

Dude - that is totally gutting.

On the plus side - at least you got hit by a cop and they aren't going to try any dodgy sh*t with you.

On the plus side - at least you got hit by a cop and they aren't going to try any dodgy sh*t with you.

Word, they said they would cover the costs of repairing it as i said under no uncertain terms do i want it written off f**k THAT! I've put to much money and elbow grease into this car to let it be pushed away that easy, i'm just glad it was a cop otherwise average joes car + my car with no insurance = IM SCREWED at least this way my car will be going again... sooner hopefully rather than later...

man that sucks, I had a look at your car prior to the smash yesterday when it was sitting down the road from McEntee hire, that really sucks man. Hopefully only good comes of it from here on, just hope that it hasnt written it off and hope insurance pulls through.

If the cops don't pay out first out then i have backup so to speak so i'm sure it will be fixed, have some hard evidence it was his fault! Fair Go would have a crack at it i reckon! THey cant shift the blame. Im just so pissed! No0b cop!

wow they broke all four of your BBS 10" wide deep dish rims, man thats gonna cost a bit to replace :).

Edited by E30stz

gutting man, good they've admitted liability straight up though :)

mate of mine had a crim slammed into her car by a cop the other day outside the bar she works at, fully f**ked the front guard, nice sized ding. they deny doing it, i guess to avoid brutality charges against the dude.

those battering rams on the frotn of aucks cars are hardout!

That sux. Shame about not getting pics of the cops car.

Shame - if average joe had done it they'd of got careless use and a fine or loss of license - bet the cop just gets a lecture from the boss.

Gutted dude, at least they admitted blame, which doesn't always happen . I hope it all works out okay for you.

That sux. Shame about not getting pics of the cops car.

Shame - if average joe had done it they'd of got careless use and a fine or loss of license - bet the cop just gets a lecture from the boss.

Haha the cop that came to write out the incident report was the senior sergant for Auckland central, i asked if the cop that crashed into me will get into sh*t, he said that yes he will get a fine and will probably be put on toilet duty till hes finished paying for the damages!! :lol:

Guest Andrew

That sucks man, was looking forward to seeing her on Sat.

same -

You still gonna come?

Yea i was looking forward to showing everyone but owell, i have bad luck, 3rd crash that hasnt been my fault in 3 years, do i just attract idiots? FTW

That sucks bro, seems to only happen to decent people too who take a lot of pride in their cars. At least it will get fixed and something to laugh about since you were hit by a cop. I think in that situation you should be allowed to issue them a ticket :P

Yea hard out, 150 for failing to give way and careless driving i say! haha as iF! :P

Ohhhhhhhhhh again, feeling that bro especially with fresh paint. gutted.

get into the govt coffers.

bleed em.

sucks bout your ride dude, never cool to see someones sh*t they put a whole lot of time into all smashed up.

have a drink on me. :beer:

mtech one?

gay man...hopefully wont be written off...although it doesnt like its going through insurance so thats all good

plunder their sh*t

good luck getting all sorted

That sux.  Shame about not getting pics of the cops car.

Haha the cop that came to write out the incident report was the senior sergant for Auckland central, i asked if the cop that crashed into me will get into sh*t, he said that yes he will get a fine and will probably be put on toilet duty till hes finished paying for the damages!! :lol:
Apparently they get down graded on there car if they have/cause an accident. haha

thats got to suck big time after just having it painted..

but no insurance on your behalf..that's just plain wrong!

Yea i was looking forward to showing everyone but owell, i have bad luck, 3rd crash that hasnt been my fault in 3 years, do i just attract idiots? FTW

Absolutely gutted for you. :( Sucks dude. Hope everythign turns out well.

3 in 3 years- Sounds like yound Andy man here (E30STZ) ,except he has gone through 2 lovely BMW's in a matter of months. 3rd time lucky eh Andy?

Im sure cop cars arnt insured, no company will do it apparently. Dosnt change the fact they will pay up tho.

Sucks about your car man, but cops are unfortunatly human too. :(