Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

Yay

ahhhhhhhhhhh! better.

good comments. perhaps down the track you can choose what skin you prefer and change it with the click of a button, now thats good thinking.

i do agree that it's easier to read dark on light

This blue with all it's misgivings is alot easier to read, I also like the subtle alternating reply colours.

I'm using 1280x1024 on 17" and 19" LCD's

Edited by Carl

Must admit the blue's much easier on the eyes, I'm on a 15.4 widescreen laptop.

Guest Andrew

Yeah, I like this colour, it is a lot easier on the eyes, I have a 21" crt and it was still pretty hard to read. I am a memeber on another forum that has a dark back ground but the font is slighly larger which makes it easier to read.

Font change be changed in most browsers by holding Ctrl and scrolling mouse wheel.

it doesnt work in the forum ... only on titles that are in the HTML txt or something i think.

wow it works for me...never done that before. smaller fonticle!

I like both the Blue and McLaren Orange schemes. Well done Andrew (and helpers)

This is much better.. I am using twin monitors, 21" and 19", the 21" at 1600*1200 and 19" at 1024*768

Some of the clickable smilies are not displaying my side..??

Edited by topless

Since were all spouting about our lcd-cocks I just thought Id throw in that it looks great on my 32'

Im also have problems with some of the smilies on the left when you write your post not showing up.

Im not sure which of the skins I prefer to be honest. The black and orange I can see from Ollie and Andrew's point of view creates a good 'look' but at times is difficult to read and see the boundaries of replies etc.

The white and blue is pretty sharp too but a little 'icy' I think.

Whatever you guys choose you are doing an excellent job and there are a couple of other forums Im on in the UK that uses similiar software and it looks good.

Well done fellas.

Since were all spouting about our lcd-cocks I just thought Id throw in that it looks great on my 32'

WoW!! 32' - that's almost 10 metres corner to corner. Must have one hell of a desk! :)

mint, dig the fast reply and member no. stz

dont like the layout much, but meh, heaps faster. So thats the biggest thing.

I'd just like to congratulate and thank Andrew, Ollie and co for the new-look forum.

Totally badass - the layout is really nice and the interface is easy to navigate around. Also much faster, NZ traffic is less heavy than global stuff :P

Just a few wee glitches - eg - some of the smilies aren't displaying on the left hand side, but that'll be fixed in due course aye?

some of the smilies aren't displaying on the left hand side, but that'll be fixed in due course aye?

still same here, was wondering if maybe my komputter was faulty as usual but maybe not..??

but this new skin colour gets my vote.. :thumb: (this is one that doesn't display my side, anyone else?)

This skin rocks

Im getting used to all the new features and there awesome. Fast reply is damn cool and so is the all new and imporved "my assistant".

Well done

EDIT: the fast, full edit rocks also.

As you said to keep the feedback coming, ive noticed two things. One is the smiley faces and the other is when you go to your last 10 posts you cant tell if there are any new posts. I cant rember what the old site used to do? I dont mean to sound picky, its an awesome job youve done!

Edited by Steve K-B