Sign in to follow this  
325GRANT

anyone in wellington

i want to start drum lessons and was wondering if anyone in wellington knows of a good drum instructor or somewhere to get lessons?

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

no but im good at pounding?

Would that be your own drum there gus????

i want to start drum lessons and was wondering if anyone in wellington knows of a good drum instructor or somewhere to get lessons?

Have a mate that use to teach before having 3 kids , lives near lower hutt. Could ask him if he's still interested in teaching if you haven't found someone .... Neal

..obviously, you've already tried the Yellow Pages and local music shops... ???

haha no not yet. sometimes when you ask this sort of question the same name pops up a few times and you know your heading in the right direction. i just dont want to get stuck with a dud if you know what i mean.

Haha yeh ask Nathan Trainor in Lower Hutt.He used to teach me when I started at about 9 and then left for wellington.I'll give him a txt and see if hes keen

I'm a drummer in Dunedin. Got the drummer for the Verlaines(Played for Neil Diamond too) teaching me. I could ask him on Friday if he knows any hookups in Wgtn?

My drum teacher wasn't there on Friday. He has a Wine shop in my suburb, so I might call up at some stage during the week and suss out whats going on & ask aboutn a Welly teacher, or next Friday.

Cheers

Emma