Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

Thanks Alot

Hey I dunno what's gonna happen after I post this up but yeh.Today at work I got a written warning and got banned from using my staff account indefinitly for posting that thing up about getting a discount from m10.I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for doing that and it was selfish of me to do.However,I also while I'm here,just wanted to say that I dont know why anyone would ring my work and nark.I know that what I did was wrong and selfish,but whoever did it could atleast have told me,or atleast have the balls to leave their name with the manager of my work.I aint got sh*t with anyone because it was my own fault and im paying for it now.bigtime.But yeh I just dont see the point in ringing and narking.All I meant from it was to help out,I mean,I know nothing about BMW's and cant help in that way,so yeh just figured...anyway.So yeh whoever it was,please have the balls to PM me and just say why.Will keep it confidential but yeh I just really dont see the point.No hard feelings or any sh*t like that,just yeh I dunno.

Again,sorry for anything my actions may have caused

Cheers

Ashkan

Hey I dont belive you have to be sory around here. You gave us an oppertunaty for people to get cheep tools. You should have realised that it was going to get you into trouble sooner or later.

silly misatke, but weve all made them before :blink:

Edited by Steve K-B

Well yeh I said that,but wouldnt have if no-one had gone and rang in...

really? that sucks dude

you sure no one from ya work saw the thread?

it does happen...lesson learned and move on

Are you sure someone narced???That stinks,sort youre sh*t out people.

Like the man said "people have nothing better to do"

I'm a delivery driver and I get people ringing the boss just when I stop in at mcDonalds or pass them on a passing lane etc. IT's f**kED!!!

lol ruined. that sucks donkeys nuts.

but whats a written warning between friends

Like the man said "people have nothing better to do"

I'm a delivery driver and I get people ringing the boss just when I stop in at mcDonalds or pass them on a passing lane etc. IT's f**kED!!!

haha Gaz when i did deliverys back in the day i had the same problem, I got quite a few stupid

complaints from "people who have nothing better to do" pisted me right off

I would hate to think that anyone here narked, mate.

I'd think it far more likely that you were tracked by the ITS at work.

If it was proven that there was a nark here, I'm guessing the membership would plummet....

Well,My work has no computers,you know being mitre 10 and all.And I really doubt anyone from work would have looked as I and only one other person from my work own a bimmer.I have no idea how it got out,I really would hate to think there is a nark.But hey sh*t happens,move on who cares.Just a big piss off aye.

Chur

Worst thing is losing your staff account priviledges.

Sux. Next time perhaps a more discreet way of letting people know you can get them cheap bits by not going into so much detail about how the system works and how you intend to exploit it.

For instance - "I work at Mitre 10. If anyone needs tools etc I can probably organise a bit of a discount" Let me know if any of you need anything and I'll see what I can do."

That way you are not saying you plan to exploit the staff discount system. When someone PMs you, you just find out how cheap you can get what they want, add your 10% cut and let them know. If they still keen, you get them what they want - no-one knows, and no-one cares quite frankly.

Things like that only work if you only do it once in awhile for a mate etc. If you start making money off your staff account or buy 5 rachet sets in a month etc, then your boss might take exception to it.

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

Well,My work has no computers,you know being mitre 10 and all.

And I really doubt anyone from work would have looked as I and only one other person from my work own a bimmer.

I have no idea how it got out,I really would hate to think there is a nark.

But hey sh*t happens,move on who cares.Just a big piss off aye.

Chur

Oh come on man, dont be so naive.

Companies the size of Mitre10 will be tracking ALL employees internet usage and email. I would be VERY surprised if someone on here grassed you up unless they had an interest in what you were doing.

I have no doubt you did it in good faith but offering a staff discount on a forum with over 1200 members which is accesible all

over the world was just stupid.

Take it on the chin and learn a valuable lesson.

Membership to Bimmersport is not limited to BMW owners either....hell we even have the odd Honda owner ;)

honda owner that is a mod...

ruined.

Oh come on man, dont be so naive.

Companies the size of Mitre10 will be tracking ALL employees internet usage and email. I would be VERY surprised if someone on here grassed you up unless they had an interest in what you were doing.

so you're saying that mitre 10 would track employees home internet usage?? don't be so naive!!

so you're saying that mitre 10 would track employees home internet usage?? don't be so naive!!

Your right, I was assuming he was at work when on Bimmersport....my bad.

Ok lol nah I was never at Mitre 10 whilst on bimmersport.I am taking it on the chin,I dont really care aye just pisses me off.

And I was never wanting a "cut".I think thats what most people thought and made me sound even worse.

But yeh ohh well sh*t happens and now I got no account lol Ahh well.

what was the exact words that your manager said when he took off your staff account?

"JOHNSON! GET YOUR ASS IN MY OFFICE NOW!.....Because of this f**k up my ass is on the line....so from right now! You've got NO account, your off teh swim team, out of the social team netball playoffs and your suspended from active masty duty, so hand in your meth pipe and socket wrench and sock, i want a report of this misconduct on my desk monday morning 8am sharp... you hear me son, now get out of my sight!"

or something like that..

Edited by *sic

hell we even have the odd Honda owner

Our tame Honda owner is very odd indeed! :P

Who said that?

Wasn't me, boss.

No-one saw me, ya can't prove a damn thing.... ;)

"JOHNSON! GET YOUR ASS IN MY OFFICE NOW!.....Because of this f**k up my ass is on the line....so from right now! You've got NO account, your off teh swim team, out of the social team netball playoffs and your suspended from active masty duty, so hand in your meth pipe and socket wrench and sock, i want a report of this misconduct on my desk monday morning 8am sharp... you hear me son, now get out of my sight!"

or something like that..

Yeh something like that lol.

Nah,he's a good dude aye knowen him for a while,thats why its worse in a way lol.