Sign in to follow this  
ozzy

my 320i

hi guys just joined up to your website thought id put this on here to see what you thought,

its probably not something a bmw purist will like,

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by ozzy

Seen plenty of hot house green e30's but that's the first e36. I reckon a darker shade would look even better. Like a modern take on Brittish Racing green.

I like it. Looks good. It is a pity that so many of these cosmetically modified cars are 320's and usually autos. Would be cool to see something like this in a 328 etc with a bit of go to match the show.

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

Just noticed your Japanese license plate bracket. Lose it bro. Will clean up the arse end heaps.

Ive seen it around as well, looks good nice work. Paint job looks pretty darn good to :)

thanks for the positve feedback, have a confession the previous owner did the paint i think it is holden hothouse green very similar to the ford counter part, rims wernt a personal fav but when got them they were only decent 20s on the market, ill take the jap platye holder off this week end,thanks for that hint and as for the all show no go comment, yeah i hate it as well but in future keep an eye out and should be going alot quicker and have a manaul gearbox

once again thanks for the feedback

Get some clears for the rear, remove the Japanese licence plate holder, and it will clean it up some. I think the car has potential, but I'm not a fan of chromies.

20's!! crazy! colour looks pimp, rims aren't to bad, least they gotta bit of dish/style and aren't just ricer christmas tree decorations <_<

looks phat ! keep us posted with your project !

Is this guy still on here? This thread is 9 months old.

Is this guy still on here? This thread is 9 months old.

Yea i dont know, I used to see his car around alot but then I think he was trying to sell it at one stage