Sign in to follow this  
nz320i

My car possibly

hi have found a m325i really cheap that has a blown head lol , thinking about doing it up as it has ful mtech 2 otherwise make mine a replica, any interest in my car or parts from a m325i in chch area?? body kit would not be for sale but all other parts would..

thanks!

post-643-1161385013_thumb.jpg

Really depends if you want to keep them or not, but I'd assume you'd want most of hte following.

- on board computer gear - had one coming but turned out to be mph :'(

- shadowline

- 15" basketweaves

Edited by E30stz

Guest Spargo

Really depends if you want to keep them or not, but I'd assume you'd want most of hte following.

- on board computer gear - had one coming but turned out to be mph :'(

- shadowline

- 15" basketweaves

You know they are switchable between imperial gallons / metric gallons and litres don't you?

thats not a m325i

No sh*t lol its his car, he may be selling that one to buy this M325i he is speaking of ...

No sh*t lol its his car, he may be selling that one to buy this M325i he is speaking of ...

That raises an interesting question... How do you officially tell if an E30 325i is infact a Motorsport?

That raises an interesting question... How do you officially tell if an E30 325i is infact a Motorsport?

Mtec kit, Basket weave wheels, black headliner, sports seats (usually leather) m suspension and brakes?? 2 door etc

Mtec kit, Basket weave wheels, black headliner, sports seats (usually leather) m suspension and brakes?? 2 door etc

What I mean is do they have special VIN / Chassis numbers? Anyone, with enough effort, could pass off a 325i as a Motorsport...

hi have found a m325i really cheap that has a blown head lol , thinking about doing it up as it has ful mtech 2 otherwise make mine a replica, any interest in my car or parts from a m325i in chch area?? body kit would not be for sale but all other parts would..

thanks!

What are you looking at for your car?

Guest Spargo

What I mean is do they have special VIN / Chassis numbers? Anyone, with enough effort, could pass off a 325i as a Motorsport...

Why bother? a black headliner is A) hard to find, and B) a right c**t to replace properly, both the front and rear screens need to come out.

If someone did build a replica Ms, you may as well buy it, as surely it'll be enthusiast owned, and if they've gone to the trouble of adding an LSD / sports seats / Ms suspension, kit, then good on them.

yeah its the ' 1983 ' lol more like a 1990, i might go have a look today, also

drifty 325i with your project does it mean your old engine would be up for grabs??

I kind of want to engine transplant and tidy it up, but i am pretty busy with tech and work, not sure yet.. ill go see it first.

Why bother? a black headliner is A) hard to find, and B) a right c**t to replace properly, both the front and rear screens need to come out.

By black to you mean its the same fabric as normal headliners but its black? One could therefore stain their light coloured headliner black, possibly even keeping it in the roof?

went to look at it, its VERY tired, possibly has a cracked head and definatly has a blown head gasket, i think its a replica M325i and IS a 1983, as the car wasnt originally silver, although its got sport seats doesnt seem to have the right looking engine, i might stil try buy it anyway if i can get the right price, but wont be selling my car!!

Doesnt have black headliner either and is an auto, and the wheels are pretty curbed..

Thanks

By black to you mean its the same fabric as normal headliners but its black? One could therefore stain their light coloured headliner black, possibly even keeping it in the roof?

It looks as if that's what Gus did with mine, some areas of cream on the edges. Any comment Gus?

sure is..was sprayed whilst in car...2door headliner didnt fit the 4 door!

It looks as if that's what Gus did with mine, some areas of cream on the edges. Any comment Gus?

Hahah yeah man I just painted mine up in the car aswell. Also have creamy bits around the edges :ph34r:

Hahah yeah man I just painted mine up in the car aswell. Also have creamy bits around the edges :ph34r: