Sign in to follow this  
E30stz

Mileage Per Annum?

14,500 to get to work. Another 8-10,000 in the e30, and then probably about another 10-15,000 a year whilst at work. So roughly 32,500-39,500 a year. Which is about average for a NZer if you look at AA statistics etc (IIRC)

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

14,500 to get to work. Another 8-10,000 in the e30, and then probably about another 10-15,000 a year whilst at work. So roughly 32,500-39,500 a year. Which is about average for a NZer if you look at AA statistics etc (IIRC)

If that is about the average in NZ per year, why do people think a 5 year old car travelled more than 100,000kms is high mileage? Therefore, a 200,000km ten year old car (1996) should be low kms.......

its amazing how many people will base their entire car buying on the milage of a car..

so far ive done nearly 4k in 6 months..

ive had my car for about a year and put on over 30k on it, but that was with a road trip up north and then later on in that year one down south.

im suprised the average is around 30k a year thoe i dont normally do 2 road trips a year it was the south island one that did the most ks for me, as it was the first time visiting down south since i was a kid.

the average is only about 10 to 15...i have done about 60 thousand kays in three years..

ive done around 20k since i got the car last october, what would you guys say is a good amount of kms to have on the clock for a 1992?

20-25km per year. Mostly stuck in Auckland traffic!!

Owned my e30 for a month and a half and have done 1,750kms, daily driver + do driving when I'm at work etc so my personal driving k's be quite high kinda.

Not sure on yearly mileage. Probably around 40-45k a year as I've done 11,000k in the last 3 months.

Done 60k since I bought my car off my mummy just over 4 years ago... It only gets driven in the weekends (if I'm lucky), and to pool out in 'the Hutt'. I do drive every couple of months up to Taupo or Hawkes' Bay. Am doing a roadie up to Auckland in the second week of January though.

Averaging 10k a year.

Had it for nearly 7 years, got it with 57k on it and now it's at 126k