Sign in to follow this  
jjs

E30 325i Convertible

Man, im sure its not against the law for him to bid on all these cars. Give him a break. Its comments like that, that made him leave here in the first place! So what if he bids, hes got the money to do it!!

lol - he means Will aka ThreeOneEight - grey_vinyl on trademe

Edited by E30stz

Man, im sure its not against the law for him to bid on all these cars. Give him a break. Its comments like that, that made him leave here in the first place! So what if he bids, hes got the money to do it!!

Your thinking of the other Will. Yeah I was talking about threeoneeight.

Will the 1940's Music Hall Comedian.

wtf?

Oh, my- the secrecy surrounding my true profession has been exposed!

Of course I'm bidding, I have a space in the garage. BUT number one priority right now is a 1980s SAAB.

There are still no photos on this auction, and lots of unanswered questions. Whats the point of listing $1 Reserve if no one can see it!

use it to your advantage, state that the car was not as described if you win it and get the car even cheaper! Should make a nice profit for whoever wins at this stage.

Don't you mean Plan A?

Guest Andrew

Don't you mean Plan A?

That car is feral - hah Doug and I saw it on Mt Eden road today while at lunch. Taped up roof for the win.

That car is feral - hah Doug and I saw it on Mt Eden road today while at lunch. Taped up roof for the win. It wasn't being driven by its 'Lady' owner either.

Guest Spargo

I guarantee that auction was a mistake and the reserve was supposed to be 13K. It was red, full m-tec II, black leather, electric roof, 16" rims (admittedly they were pretty gay), and manual.

Edit:

Seller Comment:

PLEASE not the price is NOT correct for the BMW it should read starting bids $12,000.00 anybody is welcome to contact me should hey wish to proceed this was a genuine mistake

Edited by Spargo