Sign in to follow this  
TronSpec

e30 Repairs in Whangarei

Hi.

I seem to be fixing or panelbeating more and more e30's up here. (Backyard setup)

I'm beginning to learn about these car's inside and out. 4 cylinder or 6.

So if anyone needs a service similar to Gus's " jungle racecar services" meaning adivice, servicing, suspension work, engine, gearbox pretty much anything only up here in whangarei just contact me direct 0211853357 or email Mrhamwallet@hotmail.com or P'm me.

P.S I'm heaps cheaper than the Bmw dealer ship or your local garage. I'm even thinking about purchasing a service light reset tool

you dont need a service light reset tool for e30. just a cheap switch and two wires. I cant remeber off hand which 2 you connect the wires 2. i will look it up and re post it.

I'll fix anything Gary f**ks up. For a fee of course....

Just kidding bro. Gd Luck with that.

Hey good luck to you, but just a word of warning, once you start taking cash for what you do everyone wants their bit, and you probably become liable for anything that might happen to go wrong with what you've done. Most workshops have insurances to cover themselves, and in this crappy PC age we live in, you can't do anything without upsetting someone somewhere. Gues what I'm saying is keep it quiet and only do things for people you know.

Hey good luck to you, but just a word of warning, once you start taking cash for what you do everyone wants their bit, and you probably become liable for anything that might happen to go wrong with what you've done. Most workshops have insurances to cover themselves, and in this crappy PC age we live in, you can't do anything without upsetting someone somewhere. Gues what I'm saying is keep it quiet and only do things for people you know.

Yeah I agree with you silver fox wise words mate.

It's all good not doing it for everyone just want to help bimmersport.co.nz members out.

Plus I stand behind any work I do and any comebacks are welcome. I believe if you gonna do something do it right the first time.