Sign in to follow this  
StylesM5

Who is "Shalow"

Was at the laser light show at Smales Farm in Takapuna last night with the kids when this E36 came in making all sorts of noise, practising his race starts etc, etc. He had "Shalow" on the plate which summed him up pretty well I thought.

Not to sound like an old fart coming down on the "boy racer", (this one was riced up), but if you know the guy, or it's you, keep it to the track and not in a place where there are plenty of families around with young children. Santa had just arrived and my 4 year old was going nuts, so I had enough trouble keeping him under control without you around.

I've done some dumb things on the road in my time, and I'll be the first to admit it, but it was generally when there was no one else around and the chances of anyone getting hurt were pretty low. Those that know me would hopefully class me as pretty tolerant.

Anyway, that's my rant for the day.

Have a good Chrissy everyone and see you in the new year. :rolleyes:

Jocko

Woah,I was there...helping the band dudes wrap their shizz up..didn't notice anything aye.

Woah,I was there...helping the band dudes wrap their shizz up..didn't notice anything aye.

Wasn't a huge major or anything, just thought it wasn't that appropriate. Maybe I'm turning into a grumpy old man at the age of 39. ........Cool, I can't wait to really piss people off when I'm really old! :wacko:

Haha Jock, don't worry. Victor Meldrew is one of my heroes!

You could have driven over his 3 series in the Territory.

Cool, I can't wait to really piss people off when I'm really old!

LOL!

You have no idea how much fun it is, mate!

You get away with so much, 'cos everyone expects grumpy old men to be, well - grumpy.

They all think we're senile, but the jokes on them, 'cos we're getting away with saying what's really on our mind without wrapping it up in a velvet PC crap blanket. :)

a life with out grand standing ?!!?? :o

Ha ha, gotta admit, it sounded sweet. What's in it?

:mellow:

lol tell me your addy? ill come show you something to moan at :D HONDA!

senility FTW.. :wacko:

.....and 39 is already really old !!!

senility FTW.. :wacko:

.....and 39 is already really old !!!

Remind me, what's FTW again.

FYI, it was only 12 months ago that Karl Shewes (of drifting fame) was round at my house drooling over my nearly finished AE86 race car.

Agreed, 39 is really, really old if you're going to die tomorrow. :rolleyes:

My 8 year old son is right into his cars. Hopefully the Edirty will be ready for him at 15 when he gets on the road.!

Cheers guys

LOL!

You have no idea how much fun it is, mate!

You get away with so much, 'cos everyone expects grumpy old men to be, well - grumpy.

They all think we're senile, but the jokes on them, 'cos we're getting away with saying what's really on our mind without wrapping it up in a velvet PC crap blanket. :)

Some are Rog, you are a rare species!

39 is old? Ummm oook...

this is the funnies thing i have ever heard....

i was a passenger in this so called riced up car.. hmm rice is that what you call a genuine 325i Msport with factory bodykit??? the car has been fitted with with a heavy duty clutch i have driven this car and it needs a bit of gas otherwise it will stall. so that rules out the race starts as well.. it also has a 3ltr conversion with the extractors and exhaust done so yes its louder then the rest of the cars on here that have been modified back to stock to confirm to the bimmersport way of life

now the only noises left is the fact the car is so low it was nearly beaching on every speed hump there well thats his own taste its fully certed so tuff bickies as well lol..

and as for trying to take out kids if one could fit under his car then wed be doing a good job kids are for winners that take the orders from there pant wearing wives...

suck it up like and stop sounding like a lil bitch..

im sure the owner of the car will replt to this thread as well

and as for trying to take out kids if one could fit under his car then wed be doing a good job kids are for winners that take the orders from there pant wearing wives...

suck it up like and stop sounding like a lil bitch..

im sure the owner of the car will replt to this thread as well

Oh thats fighting talk that is....tell me....does you mummy still brush your hair in the morning before you leave for school ?

i prefer the term snaking

no mummy doesnt still brush my hair and since i left school about 8 years ago that makes it an impossibility to do such a thing.

i also cant fight with my keyboard as it wont really hurt will it?

Edited by curbz

Number 1 rule of internet use: "Participating in E-fights does not increase your IQ"

Call for a lock...

Shalow is the deity believed by monotheists to be the supreme reality. Often characterized as a male figure, he is believed variously to be the sole omnipotent creator, or at least the sustainer, of the universe.

this is the funnies thing i have ever heard....

You can't have been alive for very long, or you've lived a very sheltered existance

...the car has been fitted with with a heavy duty clutch i have driven this car and it needs a bit of gas otherwise it will stall...

I love this excuse, many people who just can't drive properly use this excuse. Get some foot control, it will help you be teh l337 driftah you wish you could be

...suck it up like and stop sounding like a lil bitch...

and lastly, an excellent display of your maturity. Post like an adult, and people will reply to you like an adult. The starter of this post was being very reasonable imo, you've just acted like a prat, congratulations, i hope your proud.

Locked....

Oh this one was getting good ... <_<

Bet my 318 would own this 3ltr e36 - i'm keen for a race.