Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

My awesome day.

Hey Em , my broom is faster than yours.. :lol:

Will

I'm pretty sure a determined angry woman in a 316 auto could probably catch anything slower than the space shuttle...

Hey Em , my broom is faster than yours.. :lol:

Will

Watch it you, my 316 could haul ass up to Keri -Keri faster than grease lightening.

:P

Not that grease lightening is fast of course, it just sounds cool

grease lightening

Or was that greased lightning?

I assumed grease lightening was a methodology for making grease lighter??? :)

Whoops, shut up Rog, you're already in the black book....

Whoops, shut up Rog, you're already in the black book....

Need I remind you what she said she'd do if her boyfriend ever touched her car..

Run Rog, Run.

somedays its easier to give up when there are a few 'signs' that its gonna get like that. Time to go and lie down.

G'wan - she's a sheila! Wots to worry about, eh blokes?? :)

Rog has obviously been into the wackybacky, oozing braveness.. :rolleyes:

weeeeeeee..... splat........ didn't see Em cruising in on her broom.....

set off for the racing this morning at puke, drivin along and start to notice the petrol gauge droppin abit quiker than normal!!! pulled over, and it stunk of gas!! looked under the car and a lil puddle had formed and was drippin nastaly like from round the fuel pump - got the old boy to come tow me back home and hve spent a few hours replacing mosta the fuel lines up front!!!!

so not only did i miss the racing but i missed meeting the bimmersport crew aswell!

was really lookin 4wd to the racing!!! from wot i hear it was pretty kool yesterday!

set off for the racing this morning at puke, drivin along and start to notice the petrol gauge droppin abit quiker than normal!!! pulled over, and it stunk of gas!! looked under the car and a lil puddle had formed and was drippin nastaly like from round the fuel pump - got the old boy to come tow me back home and hve spent a few hours replacing mosta the fuel lines up front!!!!

so not only did i miss the racing but i missed meeting the bimmersport crew aswell!

was really lookin 4wd to the racing!!! from wot i hear it was pretty kool yesterday!

Hope you replaced them all.

There have been many E30 barbq's from fuel lines rupturing, you were blerry lucky mate!

I ALWAYS replace fuel lines an all my e30's when I buy them, along with a fresh timing belt.

Will