Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

My awesome day.

Allright heres my kick arse day.

Woke up to my mum saying your work called saying you have to work.Put me in a shitty mood,so went to have a shower but dad's putting a new shower unit.Mint.Went and had breakfast and went to get my bimmersport fix when all I get is nerrrr virus attack.F**ked me off even more so I decided to go for a drive to get some foam to line my new bucket seats with and get some money to pay Ollie.Pulled about 300m out of my driveway only to be pulled over,normal license check so no problems there.Drove to Wairau spotlight and got out of my car only to be confronted by 3 stupid little hoodrats that thought I was acting tuff.Bit of argy bargy before some old man came...made me laugh bahah hoodrat children are so awesome.Went and got my lights off Ollie which def. made my day...cheers for that!and hey atleast they look badass...all red with a layer of black.

Aaanyways,came home and the handicapped next door neighbour had spilt yoghurt on my roof.Awesome.Had lunch and went to work where I was meant to be doing deliviries...however the ute was away for servicing so had to do real work.Went to start the car after work and starter motor starts to play up...had to snap a branch off a tree to so I could smack it.woo.

Aaaalmost got home and on the turn into my street I feel my power steering...well the lack of it.Then the temp gauge went off the scale and then the lights came up on the dash.look behind me and good old belt is on the ground.Went and took car home,pissing out coolant and went to pick my belt back up...was confronted by some sycko lady that said I was driving like a retard.Mint.

Best day ever...now I gotta wait for NCEA results...wooo.

Oh that is a seriously sh*t day. and i thought mowing the lawns today was bad enough

and i thought 10 hours of jack hammering rock today was bad.

also awaiting NCEA results :(

Today sucks.

I went to the doctor this arvo and got told to go straight home to bed for a week as I have pneumonia !

Im not even allowed to work on the 325 :(

Edited by martyyn

Im not even allowed to work on the 325 :(

I'll do it!

I opened this post expecting a lovely uplifting story involving the kindness of strangers, maybe a new car or a lottery win..

Doesn't sound that bad! hopefully tommorow will be better!

Today was my last day of work! So I'm on holiday/job hunt mode for the next little while.

Man thats a crap day! i think ill be having a crap day very soon to lol some of you know what i mean

Man thats a crap day! i think ill be having a crap day very soon to lol some of you know what i mean

I'm not too sure. Here's the thoughts running through my head.

You're about to lose your license.

You're worried about how succesful the V8 E30 build will be.

You're about to get fired.

You got some girl pregnant and might have to sell the V8 E30 to skip country.

The police have finally tracked you down for selling P to 12 year olds?

Please put my mind at ease and explain

Unfortunately i woke up this morning at 9:30am in humid tga conditions and still my uni assignment did not complete itself.

but now my new new leather handbrake boot is now installed!!!

Unfortunately i woke up this morning at 9:30am in humid tga conditions and still my uni assignment did not complete itself.

but now my new new leather handbrake boot is now installed!!!

Keen to check out the 335! Didn't realise you were a Tauranga local!

haha sounds like it wasnt just me who had a shitter.meh tommorow I get paid so it'll be sweeeet.

I'm not too sure. Here's the thoughts running through my head.

You're about to lose your license.

You're worried about how succesful the V8 E30 build will be.

You're about to get fired.

You got some girl pregnant and might have to sell the V8 E30 to skip country.

The police have finally tracked you down for selling P to 12 year olds?

Please put my mind at ease and explain

Yes :mellow:

No not worryed at all, cant wait actually

No im the boss ATM

Maby lol na should be sweet

Hell no haha

bro thts killa!!!! nuthing worse thn losin ur licence specially when ur new toy is only a few months away!!!

demerits or excessiveness??

What a bunch of whinging bitches, especially you Martyn, pneumonia is only bad for old people - you should be capable of working through it otherwise you're just a sissy.

Ashkan! Fuuuuck man.. Dw we still love you if its any consolation.

And dw, I'm with ya on the NCEA results! Its cool, hang ten man and remember all the goodtimes!

bro thts killa!!!! nuthing worse thn losin ur licence specially when ur new toy is only a few months away!!!

demerits or excessiveness??

Demerits, long story..... only 3months tho

NCEA results, i fully forgot about NCEA haha, when are they out?

I think i did alright in maths, science not to sure about english and i'm pretty sure i didn't pass my music exam.

It should be quite interetsing to see what i get. :P

NCEA? So glad i never had to do that - it's impossible to work out if you did good or not hah

NCEA results, i fully forgot about NCEA haha, when are they out?

i got a postcard the other day saying they'll be posted between the 17th and the 24th.

and on the web after theyve posted yours.

NCEA? So glad i never had to do that - it's impossible to work out if you did good or not hah

yea ive got no idea wether ive got not achieves or merits, guess i'd no if i did some decent study.

Another minter...just took my dad to the hospital.Mint.

See what tommorow brings.

/End sissy whinge.

What a bunch of whinging bitches, especially you Martyn, pneumonia is only bad for old people - you should be capable of working through it otherwise you're just a sissy.

Rich coming from "Mr. Pink" from Wellington. ;P

ahahah thats a funny read, cant say ive have such a bad day! nice work.

hey antony g, were u in wanaka at new years? im sure i saw you driving your car..

come on captain

take a sip from the hard stream and soldier on

"drifty325i Posted Today, 01:27 PM

Demerits, long story..... only 3months tho"

3 months! thts not to bad, th 6 month sting hurt, specially when u wrk in the sticks and live in the city!!!

why only 3? the worst thing bout mine was id got it taken off me like 9 months after the my last offence which wasthe one tht tiped the scales!!! hvnt had a ticket since(2 years!!!) quite chuffed with tht

Edited by Katalyst