Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

My awesome day.

emma - i went to christs college, possibly one of the strictest schools in the south island.

Oh man Christs if I was a boy I would kill to go to that school it is SO good! Always beats Otago Boys when you boys had interschools! Male equivalent of Rangi Ruru for Girls yeah?

Is Christs private or public?

I feel sorry for all you younger people having to sit ENAC.

If i had two choose between a person with School C or NCEA, i would choose School C.

TGC girls are all stuck up bitches. esp the rowing girls. I blame that on the snr teaching staff.

Otumoetai or mount college girls are far easier.

TGC girls are all stuck up bitches. esp the rowing girls.

Haha, the drama, photography and art girls are all friggen awesome at that school (last 7th form anyway)

But yeh, the sports girls at that school are a bit exclusive if you haven't known them for a while I guess..

Otumoetai or mount college girls are far easier.

Mount College girls are pretty easy, but the easiest are Aquinas girls.. haha.

I know lots of the old volleyball girls from Otumoetai, pretty good bunch.

Or Bethlehem College girls if you catch them on a "rebelling against the school and parents" day haha.

I did comment on the girls 30+ being easy but had to self-moderate

Haha, the drama, photography and art girls are all friggen awesome at that school (last 7th form anyway)

But yeh, the sports girls at that school are a bit exclusive if you haven't known them for a while I guess..

Mount College girls are pretty easy, but the easiest are Aquinas girls.. haha.

I know lots of the old volleyball girls from Otumoetai, pretty good bunch.

Or Bethlehem College girls if you catch them on a "rebelling against the school and parents" day haha.

TGC Cricket was up themselves when we played them! Boooorign cricketers to play. The funnest was Wellington Girls College - Theyd yell out (when we were soundly beating them) "Its not over till the fat lady sings!" so this chubby girl would start singing. So funny.

Male equivalent of Rangi Ruru for Girls yeah?

Is Christs private or public?

hey yea it's private.

it's official sister school is st. margaret's, but is closely tied to rangi also.

but yeah a male equivalent, sort of.

Edited by antony

hey yea it's private.

it's official sister school is st. margaret's, but is closely tied to rangi also.

but yeah a male equivalent, sort of.

Oh yup Rangi Ruru man were their parents snobby! At Soccer nationals, a man was about to com through the door, then there was a girl from my team, and he just decided to go straight through (no manners) just cos hes a 'Rangi Ruru' Dad! I watched all this and said to my mate "What a rude man" quite loudly what a crackup!

St Margerets... haven't heard of them aye are they good at sport?

I don't think girls schools and good at sport have ever featured in the same sentence before lol. :P

na, they're right into there rowing, but had an average year this year a.

and also a private school, so you'll find the same problems. Same at christ's.

But of course thats a generalisation a.

Isn't John McGlashan similar. and Columba.

Don't know much bout Dunedin a, but I'm moving there in 30 days for uni.

Edited by antony

I don't think girls schools and good at sport have ever featured in the same sentence before lol. :P

na, they're right into there rowing, but had an average year this year a.

and also a private school, so you'll find the same problems. Same at christ's.

But of course thats a generalisation a.

Isn't John McGlashan similar. and Columba.

Don't know much bout Dunedin a, but I'm moving there in 30 days for uni.

Hah well you havent heard of Otago Girls then :P

Yeah our schools going semi-private which is kinda cool :)

Johnnies is a gay school,actual gay. Columba is cool, some nice girls go there. Then there is St Hildas Collegiate which is an Anglican all girls school and we've teamed up with them, all sisterly and shiz. Oh true... then I'll have to put you on the Dunners meet list :)

Marlborough Boys FTW ;)

Edited by tintop

Marlborough Boys FTW ;)

Haha lol Christchurch Boys FTFW. We have the most All Blacks that went to our school. Or there abouts, i think its either us or Auckland Grammer. The school was crap unless you played rugby but how many schools are like that in NZ :unsure:

Haha lol Christchurch Boys FTFW. We have the most All Blacks that went to our school. Or there abouts, i think its either us or Auckland Grammer. The school was crap unless you played rugby but how many schools are like that in NZ :unsure:

And my mate from Wellington College thinks he has the most all blacks? They all claim that.. there can only be one but it is between Ch boys and Grammar.

Oh yeah.. and Otago Girls FTFW, oldest girls school in the southern hemisphere, 6th oldest secondary girls school in the world, first female med graduate, first female doctor, first female lawyer, first female gold medallist- Yvette Williams I could go on know my schools history inside out :P

And my mate from Wellington College thinks he has the most all blacks? They all claim that.. there can only be one but it is between Ch boys and Grammar.

Oh yeah.. and Otago Girls FTFW, oldest girls school in the southern hemisphere, 6th oldest secondary girls school in the world, first female med graduate, first female doctor, first female lawyer, first female gold medallist- Yvette Williams I could go on know my schools history inside out :P

Haha I think we could go all night claiming this and claiming that cuz just about every school has their claim to fame and milks it as a marketing tool to get more students

sounds like a ... 'my dad could beat up your dad' argument.

Edited by E30stz

Haha I think we could go all night claiming this and claiming that cuz just about every school has their claim to fame and milks it as a marketing tool to get more students

haha replace 'students' with 'money' and you have my school.

Edited by antony

flying brooms..!!!! :ph34r:

You should start running..now.

Girls have sports??? unsure.gif

You too..

Thanks Jacob.. Will and Rog you're both very fortunate that im not in the North Island..

And by no means was this to evolve into 'My dads better than your Dad"firght, Because we all know my Dads better.

Haha, no, really... Every schools good for different people. Thats why we have different schools... that focus on different things.

Lets just leave it at that.

Every schools good for different people. Thats why we have different schools... that focus on different things.

Lets just leave it at that.

was my education crap or did that make very little sense.

Even if it did make sense, grammer police would ping you for that whole sentance.

Edited by E30stz

Even if it did make sense, grammer police would ping you for that whole

sentance.

"And they'd hang you for your spelling."

Ka-Pawnt.

I was usually first in my class at school until I discovered girls, guitars and surfing. After that, school just didn't seem to have the same appeal.... :)