Sign in to follow this  
TronSpec

My 89 E30 5spd

Have you sold it?

If not where abouts in Auckland are ya?

I'd like to come have a look.

Hmm you are in Auckland right?

nah mate up in whangarei. Can't afford gas to bring it down so you'd have to come up and check it out

2 boxes of beers plus next games poker winnings?

haha close gus..... the cheaky little kunt rekon he'd give me .50c for it on a trademe inquiry a week back

Tradme Link. I'm pretty much chucking in all the spares now as it's all gotta go ( I'm off to drink piss tonight so put it on tradme early )

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=88447546

Edited by TronSpec

2 boxes of beers plus next games poker winnings?

Bring the cards and chips Gus. Keen to lose what I took off you last time. Sorry Gary, but this threads hijacked anyway. Check out my for sale thread - some jokers are harping on about some GTi Golf? Can't bloody win. Free bumps are all good tho.

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

Guest Spargo

Bring the cards and chips Gus. Keen to lose what I took off you last time. Sorry Gary, but this threads hijacked anyway. Check out my for sale thread - some jokers are harping on about some GTi Golf? Can't bloody win. Free bumps are all good tho.

I'll bring a poker set. Cool beans?

haha yeah that dude with the gti golf came and had a look drive of my car with his dad I'm pretty sure.

Cool beans?

the coolest.

Where the f**k is Gary? been expecting you to come up and have a fang in the paddock before the meat. Send me a pxt if you plan to come up. Emma got one - I want one too.

Due to a unforseen no show my car is still for sale. $5000 or nearest offer.

Edited by TronSpec

Due to a unforseen no show my car is still for sale. $5000 or nearest offer.

Pity you're in Whangarei - along way to come up from Palmy. But I could be convinced if you try hard enough. How bad is the paint? And what's the best top speed you've done in it?

P

Edited by kiwipetrolhead

. How bad is the paint? And what's the best top speed you've done in it?

Paint wasn't too bad. Looks good after a wash etc. Off the clock 240ish with a 2.93 diff haha

Sold yet?

Yeah man Sold. The dudes coming to pick it up on saturday. Damn he's getting a bargin aye. This thing has being bulletproof for me. Just the body and paint needs a touch up

It's a awesome motor it just sings. The extractors have done alot for it

Edited by Gary