Sign in to follow this  
Guest Si Vis Pacem

Richard Hammond Crash video and interview from latest episode of Top G

Guest Ken

download the episode from the newsgroups

Sorry - it's been a long day (I'm still at work) - what does that mean?

Its on alt.binaries.tv

If you get yourself a newsgroup reader that groups it all together for you you can download it in a flash...took me ten minutes.

I use a piece of software called UseNeXT but there are plenty of others that do the same thing. Basically for a fee (6 euro a month) they group together all the files in a newsgroup (thats any newsgroup) and you can use that information to download all the pieces to ensure you get all the file.

Much better than torrents with people expecting you to upload as much as you download.

Guest Ken

Its on alt.binaries.tv

If you get yourself a newsgroup reader that groups it all together for you you can download it in a flash...took me ten minutes.

I use a piece of software called UseNeXT but there are plenty of others that do the same thing. Basically for a fee (6 euro a month) they group together all the files in a newsgroup (thats any newsgroup) and you can use that information to download all the pieces to ensure you get all the file.

Much better than torrents with people expecting you to upload as much as you download.

Cheers! :D

That's an impressive crash, that tyre absolutely shat itself

That's an impressive crash, that tyre absolutely shat itself

Its scary how you can see it start to come apart well before the crash :(

Was wathcing this on one news last night. Apparently he was still doing 240 - 260 mph when the car flipped onto its 'roof' the first time on the grass. The roll bar along with Richards head was what finally stopped the car. Scary sh*t. Good to see he is making a good recovery. Cant wait for his humor to return to top gear. :rolleyes:

Good on him for getting up and talking bout it.Crash looks pretty intense :unsure:

he seemed a little fcked. talking a bit funny.

Lucky to be alive.

I'm with clarkson, he could of at least tried some opposite lock.

He did not look well at all to be fair. A litle greyer and thinner than before, but then if Id got out of something like that Id be happy to be grey and thin too !

I was pleased to see that video on the news, proving conclusively that a blown tyre caused the crash. I was getting really sick of the do-gooders and kiljoys raving on about how people who drive fast without being experienced racing drivers deserve everything that happens to them. The vdo proved that it wouldn't have mattered who the driver was - a tyre gone at speed means its all over, rover!

Was a cool Top Gear episode - looks like it will be a good season.