Sign in to follow this  
AYB280

Non-gear holding gearbox

one of the editors should delete this thread

Someone should delete you, you stupid retard.. passed school with merit and excellence??? Must have been one hell of a school you went to judging by you use of the english language and spelling abilities.

Go and find another forum that is infested with little think-they-know-it-all retards like you.

Your attitude is not welcome on this one!

Wow. I really do apologise for starting this gearbox/hassle the crap out of each other topic.

Wow. I really do apologise for starting this gearbox/hassle the crap out of each other topic.

Don't you apologise for anything. Yours was a perfectly good enquiry.

The problem began when this retard started getting into people by thinking that he is the only one who is capable of working on BMW gearboxes. Kerry offered to strip one and do a write-up at the same time. This retard then climbed into Kerry, suggesting that he was incapable of doing the job. Those of us who know Kerry would know that he has long forgotten things this retard is unlikely ever to know as he is too stupid to realise that he is not the god-like person he somehow thinks he is. I think the remark that he completed his schooling refers to the fact that he got through Kindie without being thrown out and his mechanical qualification is due to having a mecchano set and managing to work out how to put a nut and a bolt together.

This is a decent forum that doesn't need retards like this grinding low bimmer plonker.

Will

IF you never heard of one then YOURE a retard haha. my dad has a truck and its a 32 speed trans. and one tone means it weighs a f*king tone..

RETARD.....

And you dont know me so dont be talkin to me like that. I completed 100% of schooling with merit and excelence... I have also got qualification in mechanics ... boo yah!

Dude just cause your daddy get's you to play with his cock while he works on the truck trans don't give you mechanicall experience.....

Don't you apologise for anything. Yours was a perfectly good enquiry.

The problem began when this retard started getting into people by thinking that he is the only one who is capable of working on BMW gearboxes. Kerry offered to strip one and do a write-up at the same time. This retard then climbed into Kerry, suggesting that he was incapable of doing the job. Those of us who know Kerry would know that he has long forgotten things this retard is unlikely ever to know as he is too stupid to realise that he is not the god-like person he somehow thinks he is. I think the remark that he completed his schooling refers to the fact that he got through Kindie without being thrown out and his mechanical qualification is due to having a mecchano set and managing to work out how to put a nut and a bolt together.

This is a decent forum that doesn't need retards like this grinding low bimmer plonker.

Will

I'm with Will. This little f**ker has to go. I've never seen any usefull information come outta this guy. He's just a smart arse , shet if you knew us in person he wouldn't be getting cheeky now would he , Will?, Kerry?

Plus anyone that drives a vehicle with a welded diff on the road needs a hiding. Dangerous little kunt

Don't delete the thread ... just our posts and grinder low homo or what eva his excellence of school names is

Edited by Gary

Kerry actually is the man.

WORD.

Come on kiddies play nice :D

Guys grow up - seriously.