Sign in to follow this  
savvi

name change

call me stoopid but I think this name change thing is quite a hoot... some of the names are just hilarious!! It is really easy to work out who is behind them too.. :D

I vote it stays (for now anyway..)

but that's just my 2c worth..

Will

Bit hard keeping up. KT wanted to be Spanner Girl. Asked Andrew (you lazy arse) to change it but no go, next thing, bloody TronSpec and Hi Tower turn up, then Ollie changes KT to Spanner Girl and me to just bravo (everyone kept thinking my name was mike???) and next thing you know Andrew activates self-name change and all hell breaks loose.

I did notice though that me, KT, Emma and Gary are all from nthland, and up until a couple of hours ago, the only people to change their name were at the northland meet - must be something in the water?!

Hard case tho.

Edited by bravo

Bit hard keeping up. KT wanted to be Spanner Girl. Asked Andrew (you lazy arse) to change it but no go, next thing, bloody TronSpec and Hi Tower turn up, then Ollie changes KT to Spanner Girl and me to just bravo (everyone kept thinking my name was mike???) and next thing you know Andrew activates self-name change and all hell breaks loose.

I did notice though that me, KT, Emma and Gary are all from nthland, and up until a couple of hours ago, the only people to change their name were at the northland meet - must be something in the water?!

Hard case tho.

i was the one that started the post coz id thought that would be the easiest option to let everyone no. i changed my name coz i had drunkin talk with the 2.7 eta on sat nite and convinced me to change it haha. and i think theres something in the dirt in northland you guys who went to the meet would know we eat enough of it

Off topic here but I dont have time at the mo to find out what sam calls him self at the moment (spargo) so cant PM him etc.

A message for Sam:

Dad wants to get rid of the rear M3 seat (both squabs) and his exact words were: "What will he offer me?" Get back to me and ill pass it on to him. Also the front recaro seats are in average condition and im trying to convince him to rid of them, do you know of any one who would want them??

Cheers.

Off topic here but I dont have time at the mo to find out what sam calls him self at the moment (spargo) so cant PM him etc.

A message for Sam:

Dad wants to get rid of the rear M3 seat (both squabs) and his exact words were: "What will he offer me?" Get back to me and ill pass it on to him. Also the front recaro seats are in average condition and im trying to convince him to rid of them, do you know of any one who would want them??

Cheers.

i might b interesed in the recaros 4 the 30 how much got any pics

shane

Edited by E30 bandit

Since being demoted, i didnt know i could change names.

m325i