Sign in to follow this  
Jazzbass

TTFN

Hi Dudes and Dudettes and those who are undecided.

I finish university life at midday today for my next life phase, as previously advised. I'm sure you'll all be pleased to know that the sole forum voice in favour of automatics in BMWs will be absent, at least for a while. I simply won't have time to play online for some time.

Have fun and play nice.

I'll drop in as I can to abuse y'all, especially Sparkle, 'cos he needs the most abuse.

Take care on the roads!

Roger

Have fun Rog, But take time to play!!

Enjoy :D

All the best big fella, and we will hear from you in due course. Hope it all works out and you get nicely settled into your new lifestyle.

Cheers

Grant

See you soon Rog

(PS most of us are in taupo this weekend - we could pop in and say hi if your there)

Cheers, all - I don't start at Taupo until Monday, then have to be home for a son's wedding the following weekend and up there permanently from the 20th.

See ya mate! ... I do hope you can find your way back here from time to time ... will miss having ya around ... and we will most likely end up bringing a mid winter bimmersport meet to taupo so would be nice if we stop past to say hi :)

Will be in contact around winter ..

Good luck fella, its a big decision youve made (one to be applauded IMO) and I hope it all works out for you two.

Edited by Penrod 'Penry' Pooch

Catch ya later man, will suck to lose part of the forum family!!

I guess you will be in and out though, see you Winter, and make sure you abuse Sparkle. LOTS

Edited by ED1RTY

See you Rog. Post the Taupo web address in your signature and I'll try to stop by on my next travels.

A nice break on my way to Napier.

Andrew, I assume it's the driver training this week-end. Have fun. We're off to Queenstown for some R&R.

refresh our memories where it is you will be managing at Taupo!Hope it works out,but take time out if you can.Thats one of the reasons you gone isnt it!