Sign in to follow this  
efirty

Getting pictures from Cell phone to computer???

I took a picture today of what is quite possibly the rudest and ugliest looking e30 ever.

Only problem is that it's on my cell phone. How do i get the picture onto my computer to post it up? :unsure:

Seems like a n00bish question, but my phone hasn't got infrared and this computer hasn't got bluetooth

Cheers

*Phones a Motorola v3

Edited by efirty

I took a picture today of what is quite possibly the rudest and ugliest looking e30 ever.

Only problem is that it's on my cell phone. How do i get the picture onto my computer to post it up? :unsure:

Seems like a n00bish question, but my phone hasn't got infrared and this computer hasn't got bluetooth

Cheers

*Phones a Motorola v3

Do you have usb cable? If so plug it into your phone and computer and transfer it across

Na i don't, i got the phone parallel imported so i basically just got the phone and the charger.

Can i pxt this picture to anyone and they post it up??

In saying that, i might go and buy myself one of those usb cables.

Buy a bluetooth dongle - easier

Na i don't, i got the phone parallel imported so i basically just got the phone and the charger.

Can i pxt this picture to anyone and they post it up??

In saying that, i might go and buy myself one of those usb cables.

Pxt it to me and I'll post it up. I also have 2 usb cables for the same phone (V3/V3i) if you want to buy one aslong as I can find the other one

Have you got a laptop with Infrared capability? Switch on the infrared on both things, put the cellphone in front of the IR receiver.. Done.

most digi cameras use the same USB link as V3's, download the software for a v3 and you're away laughing. u'll be able to transfer music etc to and from your phone as well

most digi cameras use the same USB link as V3's, download the software for a v3 and you're away laughing. u'll be able to transfer music etc to and from your phone as well

You can put music on a regular V3? argh why did I spend an extra $200 for the V3i and all I got was that stupid blue light on the flip and a camera that is no better than my last phone that only cost $300, If i knew the regular V3 could play music on it I would have got that kind grrr

Edited by RJS

You can put music on a regular V3? argh why did I spend an extra $200 for the V3i and all I got was that stupid blue light on the flip and a camera that is no better than my last phone that only cost $300, If i knew the regular V3 could play music on it I would have got that kind grrr

Difference being HOW MUCH music you can put on it. From memory, my GF has a V3, which has NO expandable, V3i, DOES.

L7 owns all V3s anyway. Flips old, slides hot! ;P

Success, I found myself a cable so its all sorted.

Thanks guys for all your suggestions! :)

Anyway heres the picture...lol

post-1387-1173161742_thumb.jpg

Have you got a laptop with Infrared capability? Switch on the infrared on both things, put the cellphone in front of the IR receiver.. Done.

I would have done this if v3's had infrared!

My laptop does, phone doesn't :P

Success, I found myself a cable so its all sorted.

Thanks guys for all your suggestions! :)

Anyway heres the picture...lol

post-1387-1173161742_thumb.jpg

there are NO words to describe that!!

there are NO words to describe that!!

I have honestly been speechless all day!

It was parked next to me at MIT today, its the same colour as mine. I almost mistook it as mine until i noticed the nasty fake m3 kit stuck to the sides.

It had chicken wire as a grill in the gaps by the door between the body kit and the actual car :lol:

Edited by efirty

Haha awesome. I hope to make my new car look just like that over the next few months.

Goddamn thats ugly!

Yea I've seen this!!! AHAHAHHA.. Also seen one similar but in black, possibly same car after paintjob? Brilliant.

Edited by CLIFF~

This has been on here several times. Where did you see it?

The Kooli that owned it (pun intended) wanted like 9 grand for it :S

This has been on here several times. Where did you see it?

The Kooli that owned it (pun intended) wanted like 9 grand for it :S

Shell in Royal Oak Edited by CLIFF~