Sign in to follow this  
ED1RTY

E30 Trailer

I know a few of you have seen this on R3V but i saw this pic with the crane on the back and just had to post it.

Discuss

post-590-1173415332_thumb.jpg

Edited by ED1RTY

Yeah seen. Someone should donate a coupe rear end to BS, and make a fundraising BBQ Trailer!

thats actually not a stupid idea

Be pretty sweet at any race meet etc!

Looks like quite a job from what I saw on r3v, but extremely cool. I doubt there's any, or at least many, of these in New Zealand, would be so pimp. Who's gonna do it? :D

Looks like quite a job from what I saw on r3v, but extremely cool. I doubt there's any, or at least many, of these in New Zealand, would be so pimp. Who's gonna do it? :D

You going to donate the rear bit of your coupe for it??

So much work to do it, but awesome once completed.

Not that much work mate...... Just need a old donor 4 - 3 burner bbq, donor e30, welder, grinder, some spare steel, trailer coupling, wiring plug and a couple of days.

I rekon I could get one done, getting it a warrent would be another mission though. You could even stick an old vehicle lpg tank under it where the normal petrol tank would be so you could fill your bbq tank trailer while you gas up as well.

cool IDEA just tlike the american cars, but that is the f**king ugliest thing i have ever seen

Come on Nathan! It could almost be 'PimpSpec.' Graham should do it.

Will, my back end of my coupe plans to stay attached to the front half thank you! You just bought another one, why don't you chainsaw that up? :D

maybe that this should be the final resting place of the 327 eater/paddock basher!! ;)

Guest Denny Crane

maybe that this should be the final resting place of the 327 eater/paddock basher!! ;)

You need to do it to a coupe, more unibody steel to work with.

mate, that 327 eater has its whole life ahead of it still... nowhere near the grave YET!!

It was out yesterday smoking the place up :D

Until Grahams brother slightly pwnt it lol. Rolled a tire? But heck no way is it close to the grave! I used it to persuade several people buying an e30 was a good plan. I.e it has been thrashed to hell and back several/many times and still goes.

I love this thing :D

post-590-1178625380_thumb.jpg

Edited by ED1RTY

BBQ :D

ice bucket for beers?