Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Good looking X5

i was look for something like this but....... by the look of it i wouldn't be able to afford the gas bill .haha

No such thing as a 4.4iS. Only 4.6 and 4.8iS.

I didn't think there was, version 1 E53 were a 4.6is then the facelift saw the 4.8is (to my knowledge) The joker has even gone to the trouble of the number plate. LOLJAM calls it a straight up & down 4.4 It has to of had a kit of some form fitted either at factory or after market. I have seen a 4.6is like this before with this kit.

rather have a diesel one

Same here, wait, I do have a diesel one.

Thats the sport kit, pretty spensy too if i remember rightly......

that's way to expensive... + its a 4.4l petrol. you gotta have deep pockets to keep that running. now if it was a diesel on the other hand :D

a guy came to my house last year, he had a manual x5 with a ladder on the roof rack LOL. i was smiling when i saw it ... damn nice..

Edited by Docile

Petrol isn't an issue for me, all I wanted to know was whether it was a good price. And if not what sort of dollar value should it be around?

I already roughly spend $150-200 on petrol a week.

the 4.4 does an average of 13lit, the 4.8 is about the same.

the 3.0 is not that far behind :P

Why dont ppl make the same noise with the e39, E38, E34 540 - same sh*t!

Guest Ari Gold

Good God that is a sexy colour!

It's like a deeper Calyspo :wub:

Edited by Ari Gold

According to the dealer:

Hi Ali,

Thank you for your quick response

I have been told that this is one of three X5 IS models sold in New Zealand in 2002.

I believe that the larger motors that you talk about where the newer model X5 IS's.

Can some one have 100% proof to confirm or deny it?

Guest Ari Gold

According to the dealer:

Hi Ali,

I have been told that this is one of three X5 IS models sold in New Zealand in 2002.

I believe that the larger motors that you talk about where the newer model X5 IS's.

Horse sh*t. There are more than three iS's in Remuera at any one time, there are surely more round the rest of the country.

Why dont ppl make the same noise with the e39, E38, E34 540 - same sh*t!

that is 2.6 tonnes. around 700kg heavier than a e38. and the e38 is packed full of stuffand weighs in at i think 1,8 tonnes. careless driving and a bit of boot full on the pedal i get about 13k/L on the e38. nana driving i get about 11km/L.

According to the dealer:

Hi Ali,

haha dealer trying tp up his sales by putting IS ?

Looks good from the outside, but how many fake trees had to be killed to produce all that fake wood trim??

The car in question isn't about the normal 4.6/4.8is.... Its trying to establish whether there was a 4.4IS!

According to the dealer:

Hi Ali,

Theres no such thing as a 4.4iS.

The 4.6iS (M62B46) was sold from the start of E53 production. Then upgraded to the 4.8iS (N62B48).

that is 2.6 tonnes. around 700kg heavier than a e38. and the e38 is packed full of stuffand weighs in at i think 1,8 tonnes. careless driving and a bit of boot full on the pedal i get about 13k/L on the e38. nana driving i get about 11km/L.

haha dealer trying tp up his sales by putting IS ?

My other daily car is a 2.8Tonne beast already, 200KW engine. It getting about 14-15L/100km

Yeah, the uncle has had a 4.6is & it was the 5 speed auto and was definitely the pre-facelift at a 2002 model, I had it for 3 months when I was selling it for him, there's a few floating around & certainly more than 3 hahahaha!

I think it's just a kitted 4.4 210kw 440nm job which I've owned before myself. Something is weird here, either the clown who put that plate there was told bullshit or he was trying to have people on?

I've never seen one in that colour before, it looks better & better each time I look at it. My old 4.4 got good mileage on the open road, around town it was a bit of a dog say 18litres per hundi, but then again, I do have very heavy jandals.

Edited by Clinton

Surely just getting a dealer to run the vin for a build sheet will sort this out.

BTW I love it-very coool.

I really like that colour too.

Yeah, Dad's 3.0d does about 11 combined urban and open road. Couldn't believe it the other day, truck was full of crap + 5 people, towing the boat (also full of crap) and trip read 12.1l/100km at the end of the journey.

I really like that colour too.

Yeah, Dad's 3.0d does about 11 combined urban and open road. Couldn't believe it the other day, truck was full of crap + 5 people, towing the boat (also full of crap) and trip read 12.1l/100km at the end of the journey.

The 3.0i petrol is an absolute waste of space IMO.

Friend of mine has a 3.0d also and on a trip he gets 1000km (it's actually Laurie Mains's old one in get this "Highland Green" ) I'm yet to have mine on a trip but I'm taking it to the Rakia fishing competition so I'm towing the bike up, I should be able to get there and back on a tank.