Sign in to follow this  
Kingash123

New to NZ and bimmersport

Hi guys recently came over from the UK and bringing my baby with me, apparently quite rare here I have read. The car is a 2007 interlagos Z4m coupe. How many others own one on here? The car has had a few mods done to it, Bilstein shocks with Eibach springs, BMW OEM strut, Eventuri air intake and OEM 219 E9X m3 wheels 

image1.JPG

• Like 5

Welcome, yes there's is a limited few of them here, good on you for bringing it out 

Well saying that I've been here 7 weeks and I see a Ti silver one up in silverdale today with some nice gun metal Apex arc 8's fitted 

Welcome to NZ and the forum.

Your going to have a bit of fun on  some of the road around NZ.

Lovely car you have. Enjoy.

Welcome. Awesome car, they are very rare here. Seen a few convertibles for sale before, but only recall seeing one Z4M Coupe pop up on Tademe which was also blue.

Yeah I've seen the 2 for sale which are up for $50k which is a joke lol and I think I see the blue coupe as well, was only up for sale a few days lol can't wait to get mine out here just a bit worried about scraping everywhere I go :(

Welcome from the Wellington crew - very nice vehicle indeed!

From the UK myself, Mansfield Notts, good call bringing the motor out with you, as you've noticed the prices over here are ridiculous, wish I had the foresight to bring one over when I arrived - or maybe 2 - could have made a killing with the daft prices :)

Not to far from me, from Essex myself. Yeah your telling me, prices in the UK are on the rise now, if I would have sold it before i come out I would have made a few £££ 

• Like 1

welcome.  nice ride, you should enjoy it here.

15 hours ago, Kingash123 said:

Not to far from me, from Essex myself. Yeah your telling me, prices in the UK are on the rise now, if I would have sold it before i come out I would have made a few £££ 

The mrs is an Essex girl, Southend originally, not one for white stilettos though ?, lovely motor ?

Dam thats nice! Exchange rates seems pretty good.  Was looking at Second generation Boxster S or 997 3.6 but your cars got me looking at trying to bring in one of these!  Did you have to prove any emissions details or don't they do that when its a 'immigrants' car.  Welcome to the country by the way, should get down the South Island with, we have great roads here and far less traffic.  

• Like 1