JohnM575

Estoril Blue E46 M

3...Sport ;)

Picked this up on Trademe a couple of weeks back sight unseen, and flew down to Tauranga on the weekend to pick it up.

2003 E46 325i MSport Individual - NZ New, 161km, auto, facelift, leather. Has a near full Coombes Johnston BMW service history from new. Ticked the boxes for what I was after for a daily driver.

Given the overall condition of the car there are no plans other than replacing a few little cosmetic items (faded emblems, wiper blades etc), and a paint correction/protection in due course. Got stuck in yesterday tidying it up inside and out and she came up okay!

IMG_0983.JPG

IMG_0987.JPG

IMG_1005.JPG

• Like 6

That blue just sets it off pleasing to the eye good luck with it John may it bring many happy motoring hrs .On a personal note two things that funny chrome thing sticking out the rear plus what it is attached to delete. Second I know they are m sport wheel they just seem to detract from the aesthetic look of the car.

Very nice John, not that I'm bias  :D

Edited by sweetm3
Spelling

looks sharp.  nice one.

Did someone say paint correction? :D Looks awesome John, great to see this in person a couple of weeks ago!