E30kid

E30 M-tech II

12 posts in this topic

Hey all

After some genuine Tech 2 Sedan door pods for E30. And maybe skirts as well if together. Also any Tech 2 leather steering wheels? This is last on the list to complete the kit.

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Give Ray at HellBM a call. 

He may have what you're after. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, nick496 said:

Give Ray at HellBM a call. 

He may have what you're after. 

Sweet as I'll give that a go 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, bga said:

.. not interested in fiberglass reproductions ? ... https://www.euroturbo.nz/shop/#category=6760

If I can't find anything genuine then yeah I have seen those too. It's just that we have genuine everything else just need pods

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:07 PM, E30kid said:

If I can't find anything genuine then yeah I have seen those too. It's just that we have genuine everything else just need pods

i,m looking for a front bumper cover to complete the sedan set. Any ideas where to locate one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rob HB1 said:

i,m looking for a front bumper cover to complete the sedan set. Any ideas where to locate one?

I think you can buy them new from ECS tuning, well at least you could anyway. I  got mine a few weeks ago on Facebook.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, E30kid said:

I think you can buy them new from ECS tuning, well at least you could anyway. I  got mine a few weeks ago on Facebook.

bugger missed that then. will have a look at ECS. thanks. if you see one anywhere let me no please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One on a car in our workshop atm but I think the owner may miss it somehow...-_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Rob HB1 said:

bugger missed that then. will have a look at ECS. thanks. if you see one anywhere let me no please.

If you do end up getting it from ECS let me know as I also want to get some convertible tech 2 stuff from there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Gaz said:

If you do end up getting it from ECS let me know as I also want to get some convertible tech 2 stuff from there

We will most likely be buying some pods off ECS soon.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

looks like they dont do the front bumper cover anymore. bugga.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now