Sign in to follow this  
m_power

What do you have?

I'd save up the extra 3 k and buy a 318iS .. with a turbo.

I bought my exceedingly mint FL E30 318i manual for $3500, so I'd wait for the engine to die, though that doesn't look like happening for at least another 50,000km, and when it does, with the extra $2500 I'd source an M42 and install it myself. Either that or find a 318iS, they really are just as much fun as an M325i, with a much smaller gas bill.

E30 Shell and the rest on a 1JZGTE, Box and Diff and install costs. Then if there is any left a nice interior from the higher specd models. Of course all done myself to keep costs low.

Sorrry I meant my NZ new E36 320i ;)

E30 320i's only lead to disapointment.. Just not enough power but the added weight of a 6.

E30 318iS rocks, 325i good.

How much would you pay for a mint f/l 325 manual coupe? around the $4000-$5500 mark i would suspect?

If i had the $6k to spend i think i would go for a E30 Face Lift two door 325I motorsport, then proceed to spend the rest (or save up to spend ) money on making it totally mint, I think cars that are origional might become collectors items someday especailly with a number of examples becoming race cars or geting rusty or getting pranged up.

however i don't think $6k would go real far for a 325 motorsport, but it would be the next best thing to owning a totally mint E30 M3

325's arent really fast....6k would be nowhere near a motorsport with prices as they are...an e30 m3 wont get much cheaper than 20 i imagine

Clean and tidy Facelift Manual E30 325. Preferably leather and OBC. preferably black. Get rims and springs and change filters and belts, oil change etc...

and thats about all the money gone...

just want to say a big watup to the young guys who dont care if they dont have a gsr wrx vr4 or turbo an dont care what people think anyway iv just turned 19 an can sorta relate to this iv brought a 1992 320i coupe bmw white on white leather (with head rests in the back , sunroof,NZ new ,150km ,2x nz owners service history good condition not mint , MANUAL,m tech steering wheel gearnob lowered it on on 19s an it owes me around 7500 (daddy didnt hook me up iv paid for it ) to there its reliable an alwayz enjoy driving it choping threw the gears so i think i did ok if i didnt buy that then definate E30 touring i love them !

Posted Image

Edited by PBOY

Clean and tidy Facelift Manual E30 325. Preferably leather and OBC. preferably black. Get rims and springs and change filters and belts, oil change etc...

and thats about all the money gone...

one of the few good ideas in this thread!

just want to say a big watup to the young guys who dont care if they dont have a gsr wrx vr4 or turbo an dont care what people think anyway iv just turned 19 an can sorta relate to this iv brought a 1992 320i coupe bmw white on white leather (with head rests in the back , sunroof,NZ new ,150km ,2x nz owners service history good condition not mint , MANUAL,m tech steering wheel gearnob lowered it on on 19s an it owes me around 7500 (daddy didnt hook me up iv paid for it ) to there its reliable an alwayz enjoy driving it choping threw the gears so i think i did ok if i didnt buy that then definate E30 touring i love them !

Posted Image

Dude...you need grammer

Dude...you need grammer

hahahaha yeh wateva just used to txt style i gess ahahahaha sorry if i offended you hahaha didnt relise we had to be formal

Lawl...you dont have to be formal, just some commas in sh*t..

Helps us old bastards read it..

:P

Lawl...you dont have to be formal, just some commas in sh*t..

Helps us old bastards read it..

:P

hahahahahhaha all good man us young guys have a new language called txt hahahaha what do yah reckon of my ride by the way i like your e36 i want a black 1!

Posted Image

hahahahahhaha all good man us young guys have a new language called txt hahahaha what do yah reckon of my ride by the way i like your e36 i want a black 1!

so do all the ladys...

Dude...you need grammer

grammer?

I can sense the pot calling the kettle black...

Spelling, grammar, ENGLISH and txting are four different things, I'd say the first three would be appreciated in this forum!

But yea, I'd put the 6k away and add to it till I could afford a nice 318iS.

Spelling, grammar, ENGLISH and txting are four different things, I'd say the first three would be appreciated in this forum!

common guys, this is not a bookworm page?, grammers getting better haha :wacko:

Also, proper punctuation goes a long way too.

No sh*t, text language is a real pain in the ass to read.

Do I have to start deleting posts written in text language again???

Cheers

Grant