Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

See what money can get you: The Bugatti Veyron Pegaso Edition

Posted Image

Money can buy you anything your heart desires - it’s true. Especially after you see this. A ridiculously rich Russian tycoon who lives in Dubai’s Burh Al-Arab seven star hotel, bought a regular Bugatti Veyron but felt it needed a little more personalization.

The Bugatti Veyron Pegaso Edition supposedly has 1,200 horsepower, which probably gives it the ability to top its already record setting 250mph. According to Jalopnik the car could be priced well over $1.2 million.

Bugatti Veyron Pegaso Edition Gallery:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I think you mean the Richard Hadlee edition with that paint job.

Edited by Cain

I think you mean the Richard Hadlee edition with that paint job.

ill take one black on black wheels .....................................................................

soon az i win big wensday and buy a petrol company

All I can relate to Pegaso is the paint job?

Gotta like it,I really didn't think 1000 hp was enough anyway!............................. :rolleyes:

Hah conrad - I always have to remind myself "reliable horsepower" and hope it's true, otherwse I just don't get it. Very cool, not my taste, but I respect the sentiment.

Edited by bravo

Hah conrad - I always have to remind myself "reliable horsepower" and hope it's true, otherwse I just don't get it. Very cool, not my taste, but I respect the sentiment.

Nah, if you're that rich, just buy two, one for the road and a swap for the workshop. That way you always have one that's working. Have your mate follow you around in the other one in case the first one breaks down. :rolleyes: Edited by StylesM5