Sign in to follow this  
Grant

What do you carry in your boot?

Opened mine up just yesterday and there was a snickers bar, that was it......my central locking is on the piss so hardly ever use it lately....

Opened mine up just yesterday and there was a snickers bar

Score!

in the e30 nothing atall. no carpet no spare wheel no jack no arial nothing exept the rear lights and the wiring to them. haha

About a month ago when I was getting a new work wagon I had my tools in it, I mean my poor boot was filled to the absolute max with nail guns drills saws etc. not good! All though it was surprising what could fit in there! Also had a 2.4 m straight edge crammed in my car from the passenger’s foot space to the back parcel tray!

Now just the chilli bin and wa live in there :)

my name has appeared twice in this thread.lol

subs

water

full tool box

1L oil left in 4L container

tow rope

brake fluid

car cleaning kit

spare rags

drop sheet

cordless kettle with no base

atf fluid

cd stacker

spare hoses

p&o sailor hat

many broken cds from deciding they were crap

normally various parts ;) been dropped off to freight depots ,

always have a packing blanket to wrap or protect seats when carting stuff around

this topic has gone beyond my expectations . . . . . snickers bars, uneaten subway, mother in laws, hahaha halarious, awsome laugh reading this, has made my day, some good ideas though aye, having various coolant hoses, i always seem to be blowing pipes in the middle of no where, i always carry a flat head screw driver since there is a pipe that always falls off, its replaced the oil cooler since i had a prang ealier this year, and i know when its fallen off cause my car almost wipes out cause the tyres are coverd in oil, and the oil pressure light abrasively comes on haha !

jumper leads,some cleaning stuff,couple spare bulbs,jacket,2 umbrellas one of which is broken.occasionally a 1 l bottle of oil

E30: fan belt,spare factory lights,subs,amp,3l of water lasted about 2 weeks,4l of oil lasted about 2 months,and a whole lotta crap.

E36:nothing...factory tool kit,factory first aid kit and 4 spare wheel nuts seeing i've lost 3 in 3 months.

a spare e30. box of beers and fags whilst waiting for a tow after failing to fix the e30. cowboy chaps. towel for nude swims.

Edited by The Gus

nothing to intresting, spare, a few tools incl a multimeter, and a rather large sub and amp taking up most of the boot.