Sign in to follow this  
Drea//Mer

My car...

Hey thought i'd share a few pics for once...

Bought it in june and replaced the lights, lowered on b+g superlow springs

Dunno if i like the taillights... might change them in future.

On my todo list is a full 35% tint job, paint job (colour matched or complete respray), 18" mags and an mtech kit

Photos were taken from my phone camera so the quality isnt that great

post-2116-1191390849_thumb.jpg

post-2116-1191390890_thumb.jpg

post-2116-1191390992_thumb.jpg

post-2116-1191391028_thumb.jpg

post-2116-1191391051_thumb.jpg

post-2116-1191391078_thumb.jpg

post-2116-1191391114_thumb.jpg

post-2116-1191391138_thumb.jpg

Hey thought i'd share a few pics for once...

Bought it in june and replaced the lights, lowered on b+g superlow springs

Dunno if i like the taillights... might change them in future.

On my todo list is a full 35% tint job, paint job (colour matched or complete respray), 18" mags and an mtech kit

Photos were taken from my phone camera so the quality isnt that great

I agree with you, change the taillights!

^^^^ he means motorsport clears, not altezza clears.

Altezza clears look cheap on a bimmer. They look least offensive on white, black and dolphin grey, and worst on blue, green and unfortunately maroon.

Nice ride height though, the front corner clears are alright and angel eyes are wicked.

Good stuff - rims next?

Edited by bravo

Nice ride height though, the front corner clears are alright and angel eyes are wicked.

Good stuff - rims next?

Cheers man, yeah prolly rims next... when i get a job lol, ive been doing all the work on student allowance so far

An update:

New 18"'s and motorsport kit... still need to install side skirts (these are the most difficult part to install and ive had little time)

todo:

Personalized german plate, bilstein shocks, upgrade brakes, window tint, engine swap, paint, rolled guards

post-2116-1205716797_thumb.jpg

post-2116-1205716855_thumb.jpg

post-2116-1205716906_thumb.jpg

post-2116-1205716954_thumb.jpg

post-2116-1205716999_thumb.jpg

post-2116-1205717043_thumb.jpg

post-2116-1205717091_thumb.jpg

post-2116-1205717132_thumb.jpg

Your headlights are nice! Have you just installed CCFL rings inside the orignal lights?

Nice, should look great when complete. Altezza lights let it down IMO, but I love your headlights!

togate: no the kit is an original bmw motorsport kit made from abs

moktar: yes i installed the umnitza preditor chromium kit on stock lights.

i know the tails are ugly... i got them cheap and wanted something to get rid of the orange blinkers, i plan on buying other lights in the future

i agree, its at a good height. I already have issues with speed bumps, i will install either front splitters or a lip which will make it look a lil more slammed at the front

Update: Sideskirts, mirrors, splitters and german plate.

To Do: Tint, paint, sound, interior, brakes, shocks, engine swap

post-2116-1212629486_thumb.jpg

post-2116-1212629523_thumb.jpg

post-2116-1212629541_thumb.jpg

where did you get the spliters from mate?

ebay.com.au

Really interested in doing the Angel eyes myself. Did you do your own or did you get someone else to? cheers

Really interested in doing the Angel eyes myself. Did you do your own or did you get someone else to? cheers

i installed myself. not too much of a hassle, you just have to take your lights out, open them up (4 clips i think) cut the lenses out, glue the rings in and then reseal the lenses with silicone.

i installed myself. not too much of a hassle, you just have to take your lights out, open them up (4 clips i think) cut the lenses out, glue the rings in and then reseal the lenses with silicone.

haha, but thats the easy bit. I'm more concerned about the wiring, is it that hard? Edited by Nick021

Nick the wiring should be just a splicing exercise - I'd say removing the lights and gluing would be harder!

Starting to take shape mate. Looking good.

IMO, loose the rear lights, even if it means going back to the originals. They still look better. Also get that kit and mirrors painted asap and it'll look the bee knees.

Where did you get the msport kit from? and how much did you pay for it?

Nice, your getting there.

As said please for the love of BMW’s remove the fail lights!

Will look good when she is all painted.

Nick the wiring should be just a splicing exercise - I'd say removing the lights and gluing would be harder!

Yea, i hear what you're saying but I've looked everywhere for an install guide and they're all complete sh*t. Really hard to understand, but i'll give it a go sometime. Maybe better instructions come with the package?

Yea, i hear what you're saying but I've looked everywhere for an install guide and they're all complete sh*t. Really hard to understand, but i'll give it a go sometime. Maybe better instructions come with the package?

Lol i had the same issues with wiring... looked everywhere for a comprehensive guide and found nothing... it is really simple though... the kit i got came with a wiring harness, one wire goes to your + battery terminal, another goes to ground, then the balasts plug into the harness and theres a final + wire that is used as a signal on wire. Splice the signal wire on to your park lights then snip the wires to the park lights and the angel eyes will replace your park lights. Sounds confusing but it really isnt. pm me if you need help