Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

Spy Shots: 600hp BMW M5 twin-turbo spotted again

Posted Image

You’re probably thinking, “Wow that’s one crazy looking front bumper.” And there is a really good reason why this M5 has what seems like four intakes. Of course more intakes mean more air to cool a powerful engine under the hood. This BMW M5 is said to be fitted with a V10 twin-turbo engine producing close to 600 horsepower.

While nothing has been confirmed, previous photographers who’ve caught this beast undergoing high-speed testing said that the engine sounded more powerful than the regular M5.

If produced this would be BMW’s stab at the Audi RS6 Avant which produces 580 horsepower (understating the true figure of 600hp).

Better get the jigsaw out and make the Territory look like 600HP too :rolleyes:

Bet it could produce ALOT more (good thing for the tuners tho,chips etc) if i was bmw (lol) i would just have 1 large intake each side instead of to large ones on each side.

pft, more power. there is a reason the e30 is the best car in the world, and it aint that

pft, more power. there is a reason the e30 is the best car in the world, and it aint that

pfffft, Territory is thge best car in the world. I only say that cos I', E30less at the moment. Hehe

while the e30 is a fun car, get it right on one of the newer cars and it can be a mind blowing experience.

pfffft, Territory is thge best car in the world. I only say that cos I', E30less at the moment. Hehe

once again, all wrong, mazda familia, td, 1.3 single cam, single carb 450 km on 40 dollarsssss of gas, 0 - 100kmh in 16 seconds YEAH!

best car in the world

(e30 in impound lol)

Bet it could produce ALOT more (good thing for the tuners tho,chips etc) if i was bmw (lol) i would just have 1 large intake each side instead of to large ones on each side.

2nd'd.

Have to say, having four intake thingys, looks incredibley daft. It looks like someone got carried away with a hacksaw.

2nd'd.

Have to say, having four intake thingys, looks incredibley daft. It looks like someone got carried away with a hacksaw.

although not andy, as the intakes are symetrical

although not andy, as the intakes are symetrical

pussies